[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 3 Cagliari (01/31/09) (1 Viewer)

Who's to blame for this loss and last performances?

• Coach

• Whole Management

• Players

• Global Warming

• inter inter inter

• James Bond (Daniel Craig)

• Physio Staff

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I was thinking what can the good members of juventuz.com do to help their team get out of these crisis and i think we should do the same things we did during the last crisis :

1. Vinman - predict the results of Juve's next 10 matches.
2. Rab - get back your mod powers and ban snoop for no reason.
3. Snoop - Go away!

:D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I was thinking what can the good members of juventuz.com do to help their team get out of these crisis and i think we should do the same things we did during the last crisis :

1. Vinman - predict the results of Juve's next 10 matches.
2. Rab - get back your mod powers and ban snoop for no reason.
3. Snoop - Go away!

:D
or

4- Alen start blaming Ranieri and the board for their failure, and agree with snoop and say "He was right all the time".

that helps too :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
or

4- Alen start blaming Ranieri and the board for their failure, and agree with snoop and say "He was right all the time".

that helps too :D
No, that didn't happen in the past and it's too risky to try it now. We should do the exact things we did after the Napoli defeat.

Apr 29, 2006
I cannot really agree with the people here saying ranieri is not to blame.
YES,
he did had a lot of injuries
he did what subs most of us would have welcomed
BUT:
He does not do so every match. That is exactly the reason why most of the people here banish his tactics so often at first place. Plus it has been already our second crisis..And WHAT A CRISIS THAT IS...
There were times when conceeding 5 goals in a home and away games against Milan + Roma/Inter would have been a failed season. Now we did so against Udinese and Cagliari and we are quite confy with that, given club's official statements('sorry only for the poor fans') :cry:
Also, there was this injury crisis the whole damn winter transfer season. Ranieri for once, since he was aware of his objectives, should have said if he needed someone. And while I am quite aware that is hard to get champions in the winter window(but quite not impossible as crisis-hit Real Madrid had shown), there is no problem in aquiring the services of players that will make the victory against Udinese or Cagliari.
Not to mention selling those that obviously cannot.

We hit the 3rd spot, but we are on the track with CL spot ambitions, aight?
WHAT A DREAM TEAM....:shifty:
Milan with playboy-star Beecham are netting goals like on a Playstation, but we can't do it with our overcommited and hard-working team.

If it was Diego that we needed and it was those 25 mil. euros that were the 'big' difference then Secco should have made it worked. Because, frankly, I cannot take anymore of this soup of poor-piss of 'They were great opponents'-type excuses.
And a shitty defender doesn't cost 50 million euros in my books. Might get one as well....
Forza Juve.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Eℓvin;1885074 said:
lol I got my first ever -rep for this post :pint:

Reveal yourself, so I can thank you for breaking my cherry, mate :D
it wasnt me...I would have put my name to it

I'm not the least bit mad that you brought that up...I dont mind being wrong if it benefits Juve :flag:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Looking at the poll, i can't stop laughing at those who chose only one option of the first three options.
These people should simply stop watching football

P.S: Unless they didn't know it's a multiple choice.
Or the rest of us just quickly made a choice becuase we had better things to get on with you dick!

I for one was busy and just made the choices quickly as I had other things to do :melayyanandmessi:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Jeda will own our defense, tricky mofo. Freshwater is the most clinical prima punta, but man is Jeda a tricky mofo, heading, dribbling, passing, speed, he is tricky in all of them.

In general, as a team they move the ball extremely well and quick. Their way to counter is I hope something Ranieri done his home work on.
Man, never sucked so much to be so right.

Ranieri gets a big fucking F in this week's homework ;)

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
Beaten by Udinese and Calgliari in consecutive games, Ahahahahaha. Your already out of the title race, you'll be lucky to hold on to 3rd spot until the end of the season, cause of Roma's form.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #580
    Beaten by Udinese and Calgliari in consecutive games, Ahahahahaha. Your already out of the title race, you'll be lucky to hold on to 3rd spot until the end of the season, cause of Roma's form.
    Who are you talking to?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)