[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 3 Cagliari (01/31/09) (90 Viewers)

Who's to blame for this loss and last performances?

• Coach

• Whole Management

• Players

• Global Warming

• inter inter inter

• James Bond (Daniel Craig)

• Physio Staff

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well we have until monday to make a new purchase...let's pray they are smart. We are utterly lost on the field in all areas. A weakened defense, an impotent midfield, and a limp offense with no stimulation. One player can fix that....a worldclass (or potentially future worldclass) center mid. Someone that acts as a pressure release valve for our defense and someone that will link our offense beautifully to the goal.

Last year we scored so many goals when zanetti was fit because he could supply them AND mind you that was without amauri another great striker. Can anyone imagine how deadly we would be if we had a diego/alonso type player in our team now with the acquisition of amauri??? I can't say it enough, that "one" player would take so much pressure off our defense as we wouldn't be losing the ball nearly as many times now as we do when our defense boots the ball as far as they can effectively losing posession each time only to have the opponents regain their momentum or counterattack.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Well we have until monday to make a new purchase...let's pray they are smart. We are utterly lost on the field in all areas. A weakened defense, an impotent midfield, and a limp offense with no stimulation. One player can fix that....a worldclass (or potentially future worldclass) center mid. Someone that acts as a pressure release valve for our defense and someone that will link our offense beautifully to the goal.

Last year we scored so many goals when zanetti was fit because he could supply them AND mind you that was without amauri another great striker. Can anyone imagine how deadly we would be if we had a diego/alonso type player in our team now with the acquisition of amauri??? I can't say it enough, that "one" player would take so much pressure off our defense as we wouldn't be losing the ball nearly as many times now as we do when our defense boots the ball as far as they can effectively losing posession each time only to have the opponents regain their momentum or counterattack.
we have tiago for that if he cud get a game!!!!! i'm fed up of ppl saying we don't have a player other than zanetti who can play that role.

i'm fed up saying this now.......we were a much better balanced team when he was playing with momo b4 christmas.

what we need are another WC centre back to play next to giorgio. & some widemen who can cross!

if we gonna be playing 4-4-2 till the end of season when we can replace the board & ranieri then maybe we shud use

gigi

grygera--legro--giorgio---DC

camo--tiago--momo--gio

DP--amauri/Trez

we'd have to change players from that lineup with the current injury situation

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tiago has not had 1 great game with juventus. To me he is not WC, camo can cross and so can gio whom is being wasted

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Tiago has not had 1 great game with juventus. To me he is not WC, camo can cross and so can gio whom is being wasted
did i ever say he was WC? i just said we were more balanced & played better when he was in the team.

he showed that he was only lackin in confidence & consistency which is y he looked so much better when he was playing week in week out

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #512
    It's easy to point out the source of that problem: SQUAD DEPTH. It's something that should have been addressed in the summer, and if the past five months weren't compelling enough for management to make a couple moves, then all hope is lost.
    Actually, the only thing the management did during the summer was add squad depth :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)