[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 3 Cagliari (01/31/09) (98 Viewers)

Who's to blame for this loss and last performances?

• Coach

• Whole Management

• Players

• Global Warming

• inter inter inter

• James Bond (Daniel Craig)

• Physio Staff

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
Too bad for our players, our great players, who have to deal with this little bastard Ranieri. Fucking loser.

Jesus Andy you talk some crap at times mixed it with nuggets of knowledge from time to time.

Ranieri is far from a top notch coach but he cannot be blamed for everything like the injuries to zanetti and giorgio tonight or for the limitations of our players, and for some of the basic mistakes made tonight. once the players walk onto the pitch at the start of the match the responsibilty is theirs.

It look like when we had stalked inter successfully and narrowed the gap to be contenders, our players could not handle the pressure and expectation and the comes from been in a close run title race and before it every truely strated we wilted.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
the game finished 2 hours ago and the forums have been down ever since but i just still cant get the anger out of my system about this performance. What the fuck were we doing tonight?

And what the hell is going on with our defence? We had the best record in serie a until buffon came back, now were monkeys. Conceding 5 goals in 2 games is terrible.

Also what the hell is happening to our strikers? i dont think any of them have scored in about 5 games, thats just not good enough, and IQ's pen against udinese doesn't count.

Del piero was fucking shit tonight, and he knows it, as much as i idolise the guy he played absolutely shit. ARGH what a terrible performance all around

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Fuck Ranieri,Fuck Secco,Fuck Gigli,Fuck Blanc,Fuck Me,Fuck You,Fuck Everybody:blah:Get Over it,we can't do nothing about it,the match is over.Let's look forward to the match against Napoli.

Forza Juve!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
the game finished 2 hours ago and the forums have been down ever since but i just still cant get the anger out of my system about this performance. What the fuck were we doing tonight?

And what the hell is going on with our defence? We had the best record in serie a until buffon came back, now were monkeys. Conceding 5 goals in 2 games is terrible.

Also what the hell is happening to our strikers? i dont think any of them have scored in about 5 games, thats just not good enough, and IQ's pen against udinese doesn't count.

Del piero was fucking shit tonight, and he knows it, as much as i idolise the guy he played absolutely shit. ARGH what a terrible performance all around
+REP
that pretty much sums it up !

for the other smart guys bashing ranieri right now:

first off,

all you who always know better than ranieri need to be really quiet now.

ranieri today did exactly what all you were telling him to do in the past.

he did not bring a more defensive player like de ceglie, no he brought iaquinta for marchionni ...
exactly how many here wanted it, those many games before ... now look how good YOUR tactic did work out !

if you want to be angry, than be angry on the players, because they did look like one class below cagliari.

cagliari was a team that fought and we were just a bunch of old stars that thought they would win because of their class, but without having to fight for it.

that is exactly how football is. if you are to silly to score one of those "easy" chances, like amauri or sissoko,
than the opponent will punish you.

cagliaris strike force was just a different class ... they needed 3 chances to score 3 times.
they are a team right now, we are just a bunch of unorganised chicken wanting to score another one and then time and time again let the centre backs totally alone play 2 against 2 or even worse.

you can not blame your average black sheeps either ... nedved and marchionni did provide something ... nedved did score and
marchionni fought his ass off.

blame you favourite players for being less deadly that some cagliari players that do not earn a third of the wages of our players.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i blame both the players and coaches for every loss. its a team sport and that doesn't change for a win or a loss.

the only person that i can't be mad at today is amauri, he was an absolute stud today even though he didn't score

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I blame whoever the fuck is in charge of our medical staff. Enough is enough already!

BTW What the hell do you guys mean "we don't have time to catch up". That is some pessimistic bullshit. There is time, but things have to be done right.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1883906 said:
Oh Zanetti's injury has nothing to do with his old injury and Chiellini should be ok soon.It was just precautional.
but the way zanetti looked was unsettling. something was obviously wrong the way he left the game and threw his shirt off and just looked so defeated and distraught

whats the update on his injury?

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
but the way zanetti looked was unsettling. something was obviously wrong the way he left the game and threw his shirt off and just looked so defeated and distraught

whats the update on his injury?
No updates so far concerning his injury,it's just certain that it has nothing to do with his old injury.That's a good thing probably.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
To be honest this loss is the fault of Ranieri and the players and not just ranieri.

Ranieri is to blame because whatever he said at half time he shouldnt have. It was blatantly obvious, even I pointed it out that we needed to be careful because cagliari were destroying our defence. His team talk ruined our momentum. I cant fault his team selection, considering the lack of options we had, and i cant fault his changes either, becuase they were the right moves to make.

It's time for him to seriously look at the team now and if the formation needs to be changed he should do it. Personally I'd like to see us with a 4-3-3 with momo sitting deep destroying, nedved/gio and Camo covering the flanks with DP, Trez and Amauri/Gio causing chaos for the opposition. The beauty with this is it could also double up as a diamon midfield, with gio/alex operating in the trequartista role behind the big guns.

The players tonight were so bad i dont even want to talk about them. No one was good today, i cant even say one player was the worst, as they were all fucking bollocks. How on earth we are not looking to strenghten in this transfer window is just crazy to me. This board are sooooo tight, we need investment now more than ever.

An off form chelsea will tear us apart next month.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
one problem is, that the players seem to have lost their confidence ... they often look clueless ... first time i really noticed it, was the game against udine...

some players looked like they had totally no clue how to stop the opponent ...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Can somebody injure our fitness trainer also? Not only we lose the f*cking game but our main men in the center.

About the game, f*ck it! Cagliari was all over the place. That stupid red head mofo misses an open net vs inter and scores against us. I don't even know what tactics Ranieri used when Zanetti was subbed. At one time yu saw Marchionni on the left, Neddy in the center, another time Marchisio was a RB...wtf?

Each f*ckin' time we get close we lose ground the next day. BRUTAL!

What's even worse is when you see Cobolli and Ranieri smiling after the game. F*ck off you bastards and bring Secco with ya!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
one problem is, that the players seem to have lost their confidence ... they often look clueless ... first time i really noticed it, was the game against udine...

some players looked like they had totally no clue how to stop the opponent ...
our defense was beyond clueless, they looked like they had never played before

the sad thing was that cagliari wasn't doing anything special besides a standard counter. our defense should know how to play that and setup for it

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Eℓvin;1883904 said:
I blame whoever the fuck is in charge of our medical staff. Enough is enough already!

BTW What the hell do you guys mean "we don't have time to catch up". That is some pessimistic bullshit. There is time, but things have to be done right.
Do you mean for the scudetto? Because that is long gone man, were going to be 9 points behind inter tomorrow and i cannot see them dropping that many points.

Moreover even if they did drop 9 points we havent got what it takes to capitalise on them, we have shown that over the last 2 weeks. Half of our players are too inexperienced and a quater of them are just plain terrible (grygera, molinaro, marchionni, slaihamidzic etc.). We should have been on equal points with those binter bastards but we've thrown it away. The most annyoing thing is that inter are the biggest bunch of chokers in the world, all we need to do is keep up there with them and they will bottle it. We are quickly earning the choker tag.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
To be honest this loss is the fault of Ranieri and the players and not just ranieri.

Ranieri is to blame because whatever he said at half time he shouldnt have. It was blatantly obvious, even I pointed it out that we needed to be careful because cagliari were destroying our defence. His team talk ruined our momentum. I cant fault his team selection, considering the lack of options we had, and i cant fault his changes either, becuase they were the right moves to make.
i do not want to take the blame away from ranieri, but you gotta admit, that (no matter what he said in the break) he in fact did the changes the forum members here always demanded.

when ranieri tried to save the result with subbing in defensive midfielders and de ceglie, he was blasted ... everyone said he should go on to try to stay attacking and bring iaquinta for marchionni (who most of the people found to be useless).

now ranieri does exactly what was demanded by the users here and lost ... so what ? who can say he knew better ? iaquinta was nowhere to be seen . . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)