[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-2 Sassuolo [December 1st, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Too many long balls into the box in the second half that were a waste. Sandro and Cuadrado need to dribble in

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
“We made some really daft errors, conceding a goal because we were too sluggish tracking back. The build-up play was slow too, the midfield movements were off. I think it was because we were coming off two very stressful games and it wasn’t easy to recharge the batteries.The team lacked a bit of brain and soul. The reaction came at the end and we could even have won it.”(Sarri)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
“We made some really daft errors, conceding a goal because we were too sluggish tracking back. The build-up play was slow too, the midfield movements were off. I think it was because we were coming off two very stressful games and it wasn’t easy to recharge the batteries.The team lacked a bit of brain and soul. The reaction came at the end and we could even have won it.”(Sarri)
So rotate the players then
You should do man management and rotation, not only game tactics to win the league.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I just don't understand how when I watch Juve play there are literally nowhere to go and the opponents are so compact, you get no time with the ball before you have somebody on you and there are no alternatives going forward. I just turned on Arsenal playing Norwich and players have so much space to operate.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I just don't understand how when I watch Juve play there are literally nowhere to go and the opponents are so compact, you get no time with the ball before you have somebody on you and there are no alternatives going forward. I just turned on Arsenal playing Norwich and players have so much space to operate.
That is why people watch EPL

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
That's because in Italy 95% of the teams play anti football against Juve hoping for a draw. In England if the smaller teams try this approach their fans would boo the team every match. They would call the coach and the players pussies for not trying to win.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Had to happen. You can’t be second best in every game and still expect to win. Hopefully this is a good wakeup call more than anything else. Inter will drop points eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

james95

Sep 2, 2018
That's because in Italy 95% of the teams play anti football against Juve hoping for a draw. In England if the smaller teams try this approach their fans would boo the team every match. They would call the coach and the players pussies for not trying to win.

That statement is partly true although when City won the league 2 seasons ago, teams would often park the bus at the etihad. It’s just that lower teams don’t fear the likes of Arsenal or Utd anymore which is why games with these opponents tend to be more open.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
That statement is partly true although when City won the league 2 seasons ago, teams would often park the bus at the etihad. It’s just that lower teams don’t fear the likes of Arsenal or Utd anymore which is why games with these opponents tend to be more open.
I think that was because man city was suffocating opponents with their possession and pressing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)