Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (11 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Now that just blatant Molinaro favorism!!!
You are waiting in the corner to find an excuse to blame DC!!
Have you forgotten DC cleared the incoming ball on our box with a header??
Have you forgotten when he out-runned and outmuscled that guy his was guarding and the let the ball come out for us??
Have you forgotten when DC cleared the ball away, right before two Lecce players who were closer to him, right after the Buffon double save??
Do you ignore the fact that there was no opposition offensive attempt from our left flank, no penetration, not crosses, not even shoots!!

When did Molinaro stopped the ball who was coming from our right flank and blocked an income ball that coming between our CBs and our RB???
Your Maldini never does that, even when the ball comes between our left flank and CBs...
Ohhh, please.
Give me a paper and i'll sign right away to get rid of Molinaro. He is an awful player, why would i favour him?

But do you think that De Ceglie is better? Do you want Juve to have De Ceglie as our main LB next season?
Even without the mistake De Ceglie was positionally terrible today. There was half a pitch space for Lecce wingers on his side.

No, we need a new LB, not Molinaro and not De Ceglie. But if we have the awful luck to play with one of them next year, then yes, i'd pick Molinaro.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let's give D'Elia a chance in the last few games. I mean, things have already hit rock bottom. Let's play Ariaudo and D'Elia, while giving chances to Ekdal, Iago, and Daud. I want to see what these kids can do.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Ohhh, please.
Give me a paper and i'll sign right away to get rid of Molinaro. He is an awful player, why would i favour him?

But do you think that De Ceglie is better? Do you want Juve to have De Ceglie as our main LB next season?
Even without the mistake De Ceglie was positionally terrible today. There was half a pitch space for Lecce wingers on his side.

No, we need a new LB, not Molinaro and not De Ceglie. But if we have the awful luck to play with one of them next year, then yes, i'd pick Molinaro.
There's no doubt Molinaro is more capable defensively. His terrible crossing and passing has given him a worse name then perhaps he deserved as a defender.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I would prefer a better starter, but i do believe that DC has far better potential than Moli and is not as bad Defensive wise as the Molinaro's fans presents him to be.
I dont believe that our left flank was open today, since we were not threatened from there. Both of the goals we conceded came from crosses and passes from the left.
And did played deeper than Moli usually does this year.
But the most unfortunate of all, is seeing DC turned into the ultimate scapegoat for today's result...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
In the last 20 years the longest winless run we had was in the last months of 2005/06 when Capello's Juve went in a 7 match winless run.
We never had 6 in a row in the last 20 years, but we had 5 in a row 2-3 times.

Right now we're on a 6 match winless run. We won't beat Milan so we'll equalise Capello's record. If we don't beat Atalanta also, Ranieri will make a new record :touched:
You really are the man with the stats, subliminary that question was actualy directed at you! :)

that is absolutely horrendous, Ranieri will set a new winless record... It'll be the only record he has ever broken in his career

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I was thinking that he knows that he's not staying and thus he's taking the piss. Why would he care if he knows he'll get the boot? He'll enjoy his salary regardless what the team does, ends the season and leaves.
it just makes a lot of sense especially the week we re playing milan, the team needs something drastic to wake up as a unit. Actually i am sure of it, ranieri is done.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I actually can't blame the fans for booing the team, the coach, and the directors.

They pay to watch this crap, and clearly they are not getting their money's worth with such dire, uninspired, crappy performances.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I would prefer a better starter, but i do believe that DC has far better potential than Moli and is not as bad Defensive wise as the Molinaro's fans presents him to be.
I dont believe that our left flank was open today, since we were not threatened from there. Both of the goals we conceded came from crosses and passes from the left.
But the most unfortunate of all, is seeing DC turned into the ultimate scapegoat for today's result...
Come on my friend, i don't think anyone here is a Molinaro fan :smile:
We just don't dislike him as much as you do.

Personally i do think that Molinaro is a better defender than De Ceglie and i do think that none of them will ever be a good defender. I think you'll have a strong case if you ask for a new good LB to replace Molinaro, but a weak case if you ask De Ceglie to be that LB.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
De Ceglie works very good in a 5 man defense, playing on the wing 5-3-2 or 5-4-1. He might even do good in a 4-4-2 system, but that's when the central defenders are top players or if the team is very good at defending (team). It's harsh to say he is bad LB because of this match, this team is not functioning as a unit, and it is wrong to blame any player for anything.. But sure I prefer a better LB and make him as a backup player. As for Molinaro, just get rid of that clown..

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
it just makes a lot of sense especially the week we re playing milan, the team needs something drastic to wake up as a unit. Actually i am sure of it, ranieri is done.
exactly what may even lift players like del piero and trez to make a result happen in our favor next week

inter fans are so ecstatic ranieri is our coach...that alone should be enuf to get him fired

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
eones balimg de ceglie for today...

no one has even mentioned how shitty zanetti was...he sucks so bad!!

poulsen was awkwardly decent for once but still plays without much confidence

and mellberg and legro are just plain awful especially mellberg!hes slow,sluggish and if im not mistaken etime hes played lately weve conceded 2 goals at least etime with the exception of inters game

and to those fans pissing on buffon..wake up!!hes the only true superstar we got!!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I actually can't blame the fans for booing the team, the coach, and the directors.

They pay to watch this crap, and clearly they are not getting their money's worth with such dire, uninspired, crappy performances.
Booing your own team while they are playing is the most retarded thing to do, no matter what. Dissing anyone here on the forums is soo different, but in the stad, that's what retards do, and doesn't help you in anyway..

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Ranieri: "Let's concentrate on making the CL without making the preliminaries."
Ranieri at the start of the season "we can win the scudetto and the champions league"

Ranieri after going out of the champions league "The scudetto will be our main focus now"

Ranieri after going out of the scudetto chase "we must consolidate second place and improve upon last year, our main aim is the coppa italia"

Ranieri after going out of the coppa italia "Second place is still our aim, we are doing better than we did last year, we are in the champions league"

Ranieri after giving milan 2nd place "Let's concentrate on making the CL without making the preliminaries."

Ranieri after dropping into 4th place: "We have to consolidate 4th place and make sure we play champions league football"

Ranieri after dropping into 5th place: "next year juventus will be the first team to win the Europa cup!"

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I think Ranieri is going, Vlatko. He will leave, thats for sure. Anyway, I think we are are going to have 1 or 2 more results pretty similar to the one we had today
I expect Milan to absolutely rape us. Inzaghi will eat our face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)