Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (30 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I didn't get the booing of JZ? Is it because he usually gets in trouble? :confused2
i think it was in return for zebina hushing them u know by putting his finger on his mouth gesture. after he did that hell unleashedo n him and u can see buffon trying to get his mind back into the game before he did that gesture but he ignored buffon and did it any way so they f***** him up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's hard to say anything after today's match. Everything started wrong. Wrong tactics, wrong players, wrong attitude.
We started with a 4-3-3 and a high defensive line. That was a reciepe for suicide because we were surely going to suffer on counters and we lost width.
As it turned out, we conceded a goal (from offside though) just because our defensive line was too high and we couldn't do shit with 3 men in midfield. We sacrificed everything for more creativity but we were still forced to play high balls from defense to attack.

Our players from the first half have no excuse though. They were anemic, very slow, unimaginative, seemed tired.
Del Piero had to pick the ball from midfield because our midfielders were outnumbered and without width they had nowhere to pass the ball.

In the second half i expected Ranieri to put another MC instead of a striker because it was obvious the problem lies in the formation. He did it (the only good thing he did all match long). Also i expected Giovinco for Nedved, but Ranieri surprised us with Marco for Camo. As it turned out it wasn't bad choice because we started controlling the midfield and we had more options where to pass. The first goal was a good action started by Poulsen, continued by Iaquinta, back pass by Amauri and strong shot by Nedved.
The second goal was another good action with Amauri, Marchionni and Nedved doing the job.

Everything went well and then we decided to step back. Poulsen made a lousy mistake, gifted the ball to Lecce, which resulted with a corner kick and strong pressure by Lecce.
Our guys got scared, we were pushed back and we started panicking. We shot the ball as further possible, we faked injuries etc.
Then in the last second another panic in our box, amateurish marking by De Ceglie and we concede.

Overall, this was painful to watch and i pray to God that i won't witness something as bad anymore.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #244
    I'm not even mad it's pathetic. These things are expected, so sad.

:delpiero: Pavel Nedved

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    what an absolute shambles.

Ranieri showed his tactical ineptitude by the formation he initially adopted, we looked clueless.

Also wht the hell kind of defensive training are we doing? Every time an opponent attacks us they create a goal scoring opportunity, we were so lucky not to have lost today, thanks to a wonderful buffon save and a goal line clearence from poulsen. Gone are the days when we had heart and scored last minute winners, now we concede last gasp goals.

The marking for thier 2nd goal was horrific, it is almost a criminal offence to mark like that, Zebina failed to close his man down, Legrotagglie was miles away from his near post area marking no1 and drawing olof to the near post and making him try to cover 2 players, and de ceglie just ran away from his man completely. If de ceglie is the alternate left back, give me bloody molinaro any day of the week and twice on sundays.

poor buffon, in tears at how bad the scumbags infornt of him are. Cannavaro is going to be nowhere near enough

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    You have a timber called Molinaro. You wait for the day someone will replace him, you hope his replacement will earn the place and force Ranieri to bench Molinaro, and then you see that Molinaro is Maldini compared to De Ceglie.

God help us with the LBs we have.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    what really worries me is the form we have shown in the last 6 games is relegation form, this has got to be juve's worst run of form ever right?? This summer is going to have to be very busy, fuck the 5 year plan, we are on a 20 year plan at this rate. We need to change directors, management, fitness staff and players....

Louis Van Gaal to bring back a winning mentality to juve!!!!!!!!!!!

May 22, 2007
    i think it was in return for zebina hushing them u know by putting his finger on his mouth gesture. after he did that hell unleashedo n him and u can see buffon trying to get his mind back into the game before he did that gesture but he ignored buffon and did it any way so they f***** him up.
    So uncalled for by the fans.

Buffon Crying eh???
    Stop fucking conceding then :(
    What?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)