Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (4 Viewers)

Jun 19, 2006
Ok, i know im in a wrong place, but still, can somebody tell me will the game milan-juventus be hold on may 9th, or may 10th?

I hope they will play on may 9th, so we can sleep on sunday. If the game will be on sunday, i'll arrive home on monday at 6.00, so that will leave me enough time to change my clothes and go to school :(

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ok, i know im in a wrong place, but still, can somebody tell me will the game milan-juventus be hold on may 9th, or may 10th?

I hope they will play on may 9th, so we can sleep on sunday. If the game will be on sunday, i'll arrive home on monday at 6.00, so that will leave me enough time to change my clothes and go to school :(
We'll send your request to Lega Calcio. Your case is strong, you might achieve what you want.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
and some of you fools talk about prestige of the club and not wanting soulless billionaires.

If we had a bastard souless billionaire, he would never let anyone step over us.

but no, go ahead and live in your ego filled fantasies, and keep talking about losing our soul :lol:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40
    28 April 2009
    Appeal for Juventus-Lecce denied: note by the club

Juventus Football Club took note of the decision taken by the Courts of Justice which confirmed the decision taken by the sport authorities with regards to the home match against Lecce. While awaiting the reasons for the decision, in order to take ulterior actions, the club expressed its surprise with regards to the news which was spread by certain press agencies a good hour before the end of the works by the court and the pronunciation of the decision itself.

sounds familiar? Last time these strange things happened nobody even thought about mentioning this with an official note.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)