[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Catania (23/04/2011) (21 Viewers)

Man of the Match: Juve 2 - 2 Catania (23/04/2011)

• Del Neri

• Pepe

• Hustini

• Juve Clown School

• The Gastroenterologists of Juventini Around the World

• Loki, the Norse God of Practical Jokes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Best part of the game was the 4 vs 1 chance...

If only Ale was there to finish it off
One half of me thinks the same,i think of the waisted chance and Krasic stupid foul the led to the last goal and etc...
BUT
on another note,if we play like this and waste time against Catania,and can't wake up after the first goal so really i prefer we take the responsibility and punishment,and not make the CL.

It's sad,but that's our team.we should face it.
we are bad...and even winning vs Roma,Inter or Lazio won't help us and convince me,if we keep drawing and losing to Lecce,Catania and Bologna.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
One half of me thinks the same,i think of the waisted chance and Krasic stupid foul the led to the last goal and etc...
BUT
on another note,if we play like this and waste time against Catania,and can't wake up after the first goal so really i prefer we take the responsibility and punishment,and not make the CL.

It's sad,but that's our team.we should face it.
we are bad...and even winning vs Roma,Inter or Lazio won't help us and convince me,if we keep drawing and losing to Lecce,Catania and Bologna.
The CL went in February, people really shouldn't even waste time mentioning it in their posts. Europa league is our aim now.. We have to finish 5th or 6th, otherwise we'll invest in more wankers like Motta and Pepe in the summer

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Melo was pissed, saying these things only happen to Juve

Buffon talking to himself again and going off

Marchisio smashed a couple of signs
Supporters inside the stadium must have felt like there was a small tornado occurring then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)