[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Catania (23/04/2011) (27 Viewers)

Man of the Match: Juve 2 - 2 Catania (23/04/2011)

• Del Neri

• Pepe

• Hustini

• Juve Clown School

• The Gastroenterologists of Juventini Around the World

• Loki, the Norse God of Practical Jokes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Why did he sub Del Piero? Why did he play Motta? Why can't Pepe finish? Why was that freekick given when it was hand to ball? Why do I feel like killing someone? Why is Del Neri here?

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Fucking Disgusting:
1.To play against a Serie-B team
2.Not score on a 4 on 1 break.
3.conceding 2 late goals.
4.Wasting time and balls just because you think Dp was enough to seal it.

after all this??

EUROPE BETTER SKIP ON US.
WE SHOULD BE REALLY ASHAMED OF THE TEAM,DEL NERI FIRST OF ALL.HE IS FIRED,NOW HE KNOWS THAT 100%.

FUCK IT.

Thank you my beloved team for ruining everything,every hope I had,you just burned it.
Fuck it.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
The best description of the match was when we conceded goal when Catania were attacking with 3 players our five, and when we were attacking by five players one Catania player and failed to score.

And fuck the team that can't hold up ball for a longer than 10 seconds. We don't deserve to play in any European competitions!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
An extremely frustrating season is over, we lost europe, all of it and we have no one to blame but our management.
Hopefully our owners will sell our team and allow it to rise some time again...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
u for real?

everyone around here is so fucking negative all the time and the one guy that's always trying to be positive is shot down? wtf?
No hard feelings, Hustini. I can remove you from the poll if you're offended. We just need a release after this match. :dule:

That was my bad... I'm putting anything in the poll as my release.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)