[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Catania (23/04/2011) (23 Viewers)

Man of the Match: Juve 2 - 2 Catania (23/04/2011)

• Del Neri

• Pepe

• Hustini

• Juve Clown School

• The Gastroenterologists of Juventini Around the World

• Loki, the Norse God of Practical Jokes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
There were no leaders on the field after ADP went off - we just cowardly sat back hoping that Catania wouldn't score even if we left our goal wide open, buried our head in the sand, and closed our eyes.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:D

He said it was a 'Great day for Juventus' because Inter won, Amauri scored and we would win. Ten seconds later Catania scored their first goal.

Not happy with that, he said we would win 2-1 and 30 seconds later Catania tied the match
Oh boy!

u for real?

everyone around here is so fucking negative all the time and the one guy that's always trying to be positive is shot down? wtf?
Chill out. We're just busting your balls instead of beating our keyboard till every goddamn key falls off. :D

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Bunch of mental weaklings. As soon as they tied, we completely caved. Instead of passing it around like we had been doing all half, we immediately park the bus and start clearing it up field on every touch. We threw a game away in 10 minutes after controlling it for the previous 80.

With that said, the free kick was total bullshit. Melo had his arms tucked to his side and could do nothing to avoid the shot. Still, we should have not put ourselves in that situation to begin with, and after missing a 3 vs 1 and completing deflating in the last 10 min, you could feel their 2nd goal was coming.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Understandable, but don't bother wasting your emotions on such a bunch of worthless players and management. This has happened in many games this season. A positive? Not many games remaining.
After every disappointed I tell myself this, then I look at the table work out the math then get positive only to be shot down.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I have a request/wish or whatever you call it from Mods...

If you see me posting one more time, just a single post in any match thread until the end of the season please BAN ME. Ban me like a street dog spammer.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I have a request/wish or whatever you call it from Mods...

If you see me posting one more time, just a single post in any match thread until the end of the season please BAN ME. Ban me like a street dog spammer.
I have other punishment for you and it's in my pants.

Seriously, I don't think I'll watch upcoming matches. This is beyond pathetic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)