[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Catania (23/04/2011) (14 Viewers)

Man of the Match: Juve 2 - 2 Catania (23/04/2011)

• Del Neri

• Pepe

• Hustini

• Juve Clown School

• The Gastroenterologists of Juventini Around the World

• Loki, the Norse God of Practical Jokes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Team of cowards, owned by coward, managed by one, and coached by the biggest coward. Defending at home against Catania for 45 minutes, this is bull shit.
Sitting back and allowing them to have possession and all the time to build their play. Del Neri is one big fool incompetent that has no business being a coach.
This guy doesn't deserve a second chance, he has to be shown the door

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
What did Hustini do?
He said it was a 'Great day for Juventus' because Inter won, Amauri scored and we would win. Ten seconds later Catania scored their first goal.

Not happy with that, he said we would win 2-1 and 30 seconds later Catania tied the match

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards cowards

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I'm disgusted!

A game of 2 halves. The first Alex lead by example: the second, Catania were all over us.
We just sat back and let them repeatedly attack our goal. We missed sitters! Catania dominated the second half because we let them. When Alex left the field, we just let them take the points away from us! :(

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
OMG, how many idiots... I actually saw this coming at the beginning of the second half..... Miserable, really!!!

EDIT - And when Alex left the game, I realized we were doomed

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He said it was a 'Great day for Juventus' because Inter won, Amauri scored and we would win. Ten seconds later Catania scored their first goal.

Not happy with that, he said we would win 2-1 and 30 seconds later Catania tied the match
:lol:

And each time it was my fault?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)