[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-2 Atalanta [July 11th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Can we beat Atalanta? Do we even have a chance?
We had poor 30 minutes against Milan.. I guess we shouldnt even participate and just concede a loss..

Seriously now 3-1 or even 4-1 win.
Atalanta are good but their style is based on controlling the game and they cant do that against us..
I was much more worried about Milan and their extremely fast Rebic..

If our defenders put their hands in their pockets I predict a win
Milan was the only fixture with only two days of rest I believe. Plus previous game was played in warmer weather under sun and they had to travel to Milan. Then, no rotation.

Above had to play a part vs Milan. This time, three days rest but we play the fittest team in the league.

A draw won't be terribad, but a loss makes Atalanta a scudetto contender.

I wonder what the response will be. Normally, we respond well after a poor result. But three goals in five minutes is unique and can be hard to recover from.

- - - Updated - - -

Just watch bumucci get rekt again as he always does against Zapata.
Gaspers will play him exclusively on Bonucci's side

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Shall I fake fan on my birthday or prioritise?

I have never had this dilemma before in my years as a Juve fan.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

You seem to have this dilemma every week. Or maybe it's just the way you express yourself...
1. Inter
2. Napoli
3. June
4. Milan
5. Sampdoria
6. Lazio
7. Atalanta
8. Roma
Asamoah is ten times the player Alex Sandro will ever be
Happy birthday

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
no one is coming to your birthday. you have no friends. who are you kidding.

i will be your friend though. we can do video call and i will sing your ugly ass happy birthday
While there might be truth in what you said, I can still celebrate without friends. In fact the few birthdays that I celebrated on my own are still till now with my favourite memories.

- - - Updated - - -

you are still young if you care about birthdays
Said who?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You seem to have this dilemma every week. Or maybe it's just the way you express yourself...

Happy birthday
you're on his ignore and you know it, you're still trying your best to be an utter prick with him. you'd be fed with your own tongue if you pulled these in person in any pub i know.

@mods, is it a welcome behaviour here? he's been doing it for years, just because he can.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
you're on his ignore and you know it, you're still trying your best to be an utter prick with him. you'd be fed with your own tongue if you pulled these in person in any pub i know.

@mods, is it a welcome behaviour here? he's been doing it for years, just because he can.
Rugani, know many pubs do you

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

I’d say record the game and enjoy your bday. If we win, you can enjoy the game later. Ive had 2 bdays ruined by Juve losses before. And guess what the CL final falls on my bday this year, so if we’re in it, I won’t watch it.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Atalanta will lose this one, they can't defend.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

We beat Atalanta at Bergamo 3-1 when they were the favourites and we were shit back then and now people think we're gonna get slaughtered. :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

The Milan game has confirmed many things, you can't win the league without a good defense.
Apart from Chiellini and De Ligt, we don't have any defenders.
Figc is trying to bring us down, always wary of the situation and will use any opportunity to turn tables, on the spearhead there is the VAR that always finds penalties from hands in our box noone else noticed!
Our mngt policy of never protesting means that all the pressure is carried on the players, they get to see their hard work easily overturned by a dubious VAR decision that handles an undeserved advantage to an inferior opposition, they know the mngt won't cover their backs, noone will ever say anything and they will be considered solely responsible.

This situation didnt play a crucial rule in the previous game, when yet another dubious VAR penalty was awarded against us and yet again we did nothing...
But inevitably the pressure accumulates, esp when the games are so close one after the other and today, the VAR broke the morale of the players, that's why the meltdown happened. Although this time it was a fair call, to the players it felt unfair and considering that this situation is systematically abused against them, they broke there and then.
There is this feeling that everybody is against us and evil always lurking and tries to break in with every opportunity.
This hand wasn't noticed by anyone, not ref, or even milan's players, such occurances are common mad happen in every much, yet they are only noticed against us. This was yet another confirmation that finally got to us, our players are just players, not robots, they are breakable...
The real Cronios is back. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

The Milan game confirmed that the players are human.
Bonucci is good when he has a great CB with him.
Chiellini and MDL are WC and Demiral is also very good while Bonucci - see above..
So it means Rugani is crap..

We played very well until that penalty which sparked the blackout.
If we play against Atalanta in the same way we should be able to beat them and the same against Lazio.

Rabiot started playing well and Pjanic too so if anything we should be very optimistic.

Bernardeschi IMO has played well until the blackout.
Dybala is on the form of his life.

Im sorry but I just had enough of these whining over nothing..
Its just one game!

P.S If we play like this vs Lyon we will finish them within 15 minutes so just get some proportions..
I wanna be your friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Who cares about your fakefaning bullshit? Just watch the game and shut up, grandpa. :jack:

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Round 32 - we beat Atalanta, Lazio draw with Sassuolo, Inter beats Torino
Round 33 - we lose to Sassuolo, Inter beats SPAL, Atalanta beats Brescia, Lazio lose in Udine
Round 34 - we beat Lazio, Verona beats Atalanta, Roma beats Inter

With 4 rounds to go: Juve 81, Inter 71, Atalanta 69, Lazio 69

Round 35 - We beat Udinese, win the scudetto and get 2 weeks to prepare for Lyon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)