[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Atalanta [10th March, 2024 18:00 CET] (5 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
This match proved that we are still as bad as the last few years and Allegri hasn’t learned anything after the inter and Napoli matches.
I doubt we’ll get more than 15 points in the remaining games of the season so no Europe next year as well
Time to get rid of high earners, starting with Allegri
15 points would likely be enough for top 4
imo. It’s realistically what we will get. 4 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses to end yet another dire campaign.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
We linked up well for our first

Defense can't stop conceding

Same shit different day. Can't wait for this season to end.
It's been the same for as I long as I can remember: when we start conceding, we stop winning games.

I don't think we played a bad game (Bremer, Locatelli & Woj were poor though), especially in the 2nd half, but you're just making things complicated if you concede such easy goals.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's been the same for as I long as I can remember: when we start conceding, we stop winning games.

I don't think we played a bad game (Bremer, Locatelli & Woj were poor though), especially in the 2nd half, but you're just making things complicated if you concede such easy goals.
Yeah we actually linked up decently. Tek has conceded some very saveable shots recently

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It was one of those games where if it had happened in a normal season and not within the 'death to Allegri' era we would have been annoyed but deemed a game where we played ok and probably would have won without a couple of bad individual performances. As it is this is another bad result of several.

Does seem telling that the defence seems to have now switched off a bit mentally. I get that the players are playing with the instructions that "top 4 is the target", we had a big points buffer to achieve this, and there would be disappointment following the feeble collapse of our title push. That's going to mentally create a big drop in standards, but it's not acceptable at Juve for it to play out that way.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Making it seem as a big drama out of nothing, this type of stuff probably happens every other game when things don’t go your way…

- - - Updated - - -

It’s actually reassuring to see that they are angry and demanding better from themselves.

Last edited:

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
"The lads had a good game against a phenomenal Atalanta. Yildiz growing his hair out again? He needs to focus more on helping out his defensive midfielders so I made him cut his hair the first time, next time I will start him as left wingback. We should be more composed against these teams. Unfortunately we can't win every game, so let's focus on securing top 4."
gifh1nnwwaaodht-format-jpg-name-900x900-jpg.jpg

I wasn't too far off lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)