[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Atalanta [10th March, 2024 18:00 CET] (4 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Juve +120 Atalanta +230 Draw +210

Good probability presently getting top 4. Though a win today knocks Ata out of the picture with only Bologna and now Roma lurking behind.
More importantly with a win today for me shows team being able to perform at that best in a crucial match. Is this manager effectively motivately this team?

IMG_4920.jpg

Surprising Bologna on paper has a very favorable schedule ahead. Roma more even with us. Roma has won 6 of last 7 with Inter loss. Scoring some goals.

Don't believe this guy takes listening to some crap from the players too kindly or accepting less than expected effort from players.
1710086518923.png

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Well we can’t play anything else but 3-5-2 but put Gatti as a striker?

Bringing in Hans Weah Sandro and Kean should have him fired alone.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Disappointing result against a rather off form Atalanta side, they were there for the taking but once again we’ve been very wasteful and hectic, not the worst of performances as we perhaps could have even gotten more out of this game if we had a bit more luck, but still…. all in all everything has it roots from the same outdated formation, same questionable late subs and the same reactionary approach, basically just continuing on our downward trajectory, although maybe with a bit of an twist this time as we do seem to play a slightly higher line lately which makes the games more open but it also looks to result in our defense getting regularly exposed due to not being able to interpret it properly, being all over the place while lacking both quality and ideas when in control of the ball.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
shitstain coach and his forum prostitutes are proud.
I gotta ask though... are you a bot? You seem to be programmed to say the same predictable things every time.

Trouble is with an Internet forum, saying the same predictable things over and over again adds nothing to the conversation and will get you flagged as a bot.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
funny thing is that we didn't play a bad game as a team. swap miretti with koopmeiners and it's an easy win

still, the defense was ridiculously amateurish a few times. we didn't prepare for atalanta's free kicks when they are the best team with dead ball situations, we gave the ball away way too easily (especially hans and miretti, ffs), and bremer had a shocker which was unexpected. if we played this match after our 20 game unbeaten run i'd say it was all right. but this time it only extended our shit run

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
although maybe with a bit of an twist this time as we do seem to play a slightly higher line lately which makes the games more open but it also looks to result in our defense getting regularly exposed due to not being able to interpret it properly, being all over the place while lacking both quality and ideas when in control of the ball.
Ironic and not the most knowledgeable fan here ..... but notice one time, think first half, Juve forward line was on top of the GK with everyone else more forward. GK had ball just waiting and waiting .....thinking he had no where to go with it. Then he makes long forward pass on right side connecting to player relatively close to goal. Haven't seen many long passes like that succeeding.i

Jul 2, 2006
I gotta ask though... are you a bot? You seem to be programmed to say the same predictable things every time.

Trouble is with an Internet forum, saying the same predictable things over and over again adds nothing to the conversation and will get you flagged as a bot.
if you get shit on each and every week over and over again, you either eat that shit or throw it back. i am not trying to open a conversation here. i am just not happy with shit i have been delivered by the coach and throwing it back to him and his fuck toys here.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
if you get shit on each and every week over and over again, you either eat that shit or throw it back. i am not trying to open a conversation here. i am just not happy with shit i have been delivered by the coach and throwing it back to him and his fuck toys here.
You wouldn’t be the only one.

But the Tuz isn’t the Buraq Wall / Wailing Wall of Old Jerusalem.

Maybe the mantras make you feel better. But I implore of you please, and I know you’re entirely capable of this, just try to mix it up a little.

Hearing Allegri is a camel’s butthole is funny the first 10,000 times, but we’re well past that now.

Give me a comment about his dental work, his choice of ties, the minute of his substitution for Yildiz … anything to expand the conversation so that your posts are more than black holes: dead ends for any potential further conversation.

Because without that, you may as well be a post-only, read-none bot.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
This match proved that we are still as bad as the last few years and Allegri hasn’t learned anything after the inter and Napoli matches.
I doubt we’ll get more than 15 points in the remaining games of the season so no Europe next year as well
Time to get rid of high earners, starting with Allegri

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Pasalic: “The Goal? It's a play that we often try in training but we've never succeeded because our opponents study us but today we succeded. ”
They probably took note of us not studying closely this type of plays, similar to the pk situation against Napoli, only that this time around either Pasalic is in the mood for some banter and this was actually something they only worked on very recently to bring an element of surprise or we are really that dreadfully mismanaged so much so that nobody prepared or even bothered to check that Atalanta been testing or trying that move before.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
They probably took note of us not studying closely this type of plays, similar to the pk situation against Napoli, only that this time around either Pasalic is in the mood for some banter and this was actually something they only worked on very recently to bring an element of surprise or we are really that dreadfully mismanaged so much so that nobody prepared or even bothered to check that Atalanta been testing or trying that move before.
Yes, allegri and all of his team of coworkers he brings are FRAUDS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)