[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 ToriNO (November 30th 2014) (8 Viewers)

MOM

• Pirlo

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• DNA Gobbo

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
lets hope you're wrong :xfinger:. i hate Inter more than any other team but at the moment they are so irrelevant that i don't care if they win or lose. and at the moment i hate that piece of $#@! Garcia so much that i want them to fall down to the 5th place even if it means that Inter, Napoli and Fiorentina will finish infront of them
If Inter can win 5-0 I 'll be ultra happy.Dickhead Garcia.

- - - Updated - - -

So ,rain.The ball will be quick.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Garcia is really $#@!ing moron who is assuming himself as a great coach just because he won one title with Lille in France.But they will beat that $#@!heads Inter not because they are so strong but because Inter is a joke of a team.Of course I will be more than happy if they blew against Inter.Especcially that we play Viola rats next week away.
I just hope they do to Roma, what they've done to Milan 3 years ago :D

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Reports of shoulder problem to buffon, storari to start

#Juventus starting XI: Storari, Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, Tevez, Llorente. #JuveTorino

Torino XI : Gillet; Maksimovic, Glik, Moretti; Bruno Peres, Gazzi, Vives, El Kaddouri, Darmian; Quagliarella, Amauri

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Like the way we're approaching to this match. No reason to rest some players since we don't play midweek and we mustn't underestimate this match, a derby is always a derby. All the players are in form and the win in Malmo will have boosted our morale, so no reason to not hit the iron while it's hot. Hoping for a great match that we should win with ease, as we've always done until now with the new playing system. The injury for Gigi should be something little, and I have faith in Storari.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Reports of shoulder problem to buffon, storari to start

#Juventus starting XI: Storari, Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, Tevez, Llorente. #JuveTorino

Torino XI : Gillet; Maksimovic, Glik, Moretti; Bruno Peres, Gazzi, Vives, El Kaddouri, Darmian; Quagliarella, Amauri
Wow amauri is gona play for real??!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)