[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 ToriNO (November 30th 2014) (6 Viewers)

MOM

• Pirlo

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• DNA Gobbo

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Spanish, Portuguese and Italian speaking commentators have always put such passion into the way they commentate for as long as i can remember.

I couldn't quite see Football any other way.

- - - Updated - - -

Ray Hudson can be annoying but he's a cool passionate old man.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah, Spanish and Italians are great. I mean I don't understand them that well, but that's perhaps why they don't annoy me. Don't have much experience with Portuguese ones.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
russian sopcast ftw
Man these Russian commentators suck so much :lol:

It's kinda hilarious though sometimes, especially when we play at home and when they turn over to the commentator he tries to sing along to Storia di un grande amore, but can't sing for shit :D

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Man these Russian commentators suck so much :lol:

It's kinda hilarious though sometimes, especially when we play at home and when they turn over to the commentator he tries to sing along to Storia di un grande amore, but can't sing for shit :D
PEREDATSHA
PADATSHA
UDAAAAAAARRRRRRR

Pirla, Pagba, Banucci :lol::heart:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
PEREDATSHA
PADATSHA
UDAAAAAAARRRRRRR

Pirla, Pagba, Banucci :lol::heart:
:lol:

UDAAAAR PAVAROTTAAA :heart:

And sometimes when there's a goal he sometimes just says gol in a completely factual manner, then like 3 seconds later remembers that he has to be emotional and stuff so he starts screaming around a little bit :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/bennygiardina/status/249962420850798592

Just found this tweet :lol:

"Udar pavarota" non è una semplice frase, è uno stile di vita per chi vive di partite in streaming.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Udaaaaaaaarrr thing is what I hate the most, when thats unfortunately the only option, I mute the ruski sopcast feed and put on whatever playlist I feel like in spotify instead. Less part of a game, but less annoying then hearing uddaaaaaarrr and wilfull butchering of player names.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Oh the dilemma!!! I want to see Q tube yo score but I want Gigi to keep his clean sheet. Come back to us Fabio!!
For a moment he just forgets what teams he's playing for and scores from 30 yards out.

Do you really want him to score? :crazy:
I bet if he scores, he is so gonna celebrate it at our fans, ala Totti style.
He didn't celebrate against Napoli, don't see why he would against us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)