[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Pescara (April 6, 2013) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Mirko

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
Because of the suspension against Bayern, there is no problem to play Licht and Vidal. Therefore I don't think we'll see Isla from the beginning. But I'd also try him in the center..

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Will probably miss this game as the first one this year. Well, if you have to pick one, I guess this would be the one. Still a fake fan though. :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think he'll probably get 60 then Pogba will move in with Giaccherini on, or something along those lines. The problem with Marchisio needing to rest, Pogba being key against Bayern, and Marrone now the back up sweeper it means Pirlo has to fill the gap.

We really can't be in a situation in this game where we are scrapping for a goal with 60-70 mins on the clock. This is a game where we should be holding the ball and wearing them out, if that isn't the case then it does have some knock on effect for the Bayern game.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Anelka is dropped. He asked to leave the training camp "to attend to a family issue" :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus squad for Pescara: Buffon, Pogba, Marchisio, Vucinic, De Ceglie, Giovinco, Peluso, Bonucci, Padoin, Pirlo, Asamoah, Vidal, Giaccherini, Lichtsteiner, Quagliarella, Storari, Matri, Isla, Rubinho, Rugani, Marrone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)