[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Pescara (April 6, 2013) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Mirko

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Padoin is going to play Bayern no matter what :sergio: All those guys taking laughs in people criticizing these average players have come back to haunt them.

Isla should've been given more time and more games but alas it didnt happen.I dont care if i get flamed but i liked it when we were barely using the likes of Padoin and Gaiccherini before Conte came back.He needs to stop his fetish for these average 'hard-working' players.They are simply not cut it for top level no matter how hard they try.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Padoin is going to play Bayern no matter what :sergio: All those guys taking laughs in people criticizing these average players have come back to haunt them.

Isla should've been given more time and more games but alas it didnt happen.I dont care if i get flamed but i liked it when we were barely using the likes of Padoin and Gaiccherini before Conte came back.He needs to stop his fetish for these average 'hard-working' players.They are simply not cut it for top level no matter how hard they try.

is padoin on his way to be an italian champ again??

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Padoin vs Ribery! that would suck hard. We so what Robben did with Peluso as well so we can't just screw up our both flanks at the same time.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Win this while expending the least amount of energy. Lichsteiner and Vidal should play, seeing as they are suspended for the 2nd leg (truly sucks, since they were our best players against Bayern). Isla and Anelka should get some game time as well, in preparation for Bayern.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
GDS:

Buffon
Bonucci - Marrone - Peluso
Padoin - Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba - Asamoah
Matri - Vucinic​

Barza,Chiellini suspended
Pirlo,Matri,Padoin to miss Lazio if booked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)