[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Parma (March 26th 2014) (6 Viewers)

Juve 2-1 Parma Man of the Match

• Tevez

• Tevez again for good measure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I am honestly quite concerned at the next few games .... Parma on wed, Napoli away on sunday, Lyon away on thursday, Livorno on monday, Lyon on thursday, Udinese away on monday .....
Quite a tour de force for the guys and most of them seem unable to cope physically. So far we have been saved by great individualities such as Tevez and Pirlo but how long can we continue like this? Vidal is so tired he is missing goals that even my 74 years old dad would have scored.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't think your 74 yr old dad (with all due respect to him of course) would be in any physical condition that would allow him to step onto a football field/pitch, let alone have the opportunity to convert chances.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It would be fantastic if we can avoid defeat, and avoid injuries. I cant care less about the performance, cause its highflying parma against our juve that allready looked tired as fuck against catania and this game is less then 3 days after that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I was not impressed by Parma game with Genoa.They were bad and played at home.Anyway is Conte really suspended?
Be aware. At home against genoa they are forced to make the play. Against us in turin, they can sit back and focus on countering our playstyle.

For teams like parma, thats allways exactly what they like to do

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Giovinco will score a hattrick of freekicks and then get subbed with an standing ovation that will leave in shame the ovation given to del piero at the bernabeu!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
1-0s do not bother me. As long as we're not relying on the other team missing sitters.
:agree:

It may be old school, but the art of defending is beautiful to me. If we can defend as a strong unit, and only manage to score one goal and claim all 3pts. I'm more than happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)