[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (11th-Apr-2012) (51 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• DEL PIERO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
We need a pic from behind for Pirlo and DP before taking the freekick, that's gonna be one for the history books.

Sent from my Xperia arc using Tapatalk.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
Of course but you have to vote for Del Piero, you just have to. 700 matches and a free kick winner, not any free kick winner, a free kick winner where Marchetti did not move a millimetre after all he did all evening.
:star: every words, every sentences

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Mediaset are reporting some Lazio officials were involved in a fight in the tunnel after the players had passed through

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Mediaset are reporting some Lazio officials were involved in a fight in the tunnel after the players had passed through
Hopefully they got their asses kicked like their players.

---------- Post added 11.04.2012 at 17:21 ----------

Hopefully they got their asses kicked like their players.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
ugh, it feels so good. smoking a cigarette after witnessing that goal is like smoking a cigarette after the best sex in the world.
I just bought a box, took one cigar out and left the box to the confused guy in the shop. It felt so great :lol:
We were young and our hearts were stronger. You should start running and train your heart because this is not healthy and let's be honest, we got tamed the past seasons and we are not ready for this yet.
:agree:

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
Zuliani. :nico:

[video=metacafe;8352878/juventus_lazio_2_1_claudio_zuliani/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/8352878/juventus_lazio_2_1_claudio_zuliani/[/video]

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
LIVE thread and ban the jinx.
:stuckup: Why? I successfully managed to jinx Lazio! Anyway, I left the forum for the second half & prayed to God for a Juve win....

And God came on and scored the winner! :D

Who noticed that as soon as Hustini stopped posting we turned the match around?
I have nothing more to add.

Buffon 6.5

Lichtsteiner 6
Barzagli 6.5
Bonucci 7
Chiellini 7

Vidal 7
Pirlo 7.5
Marchisio 7

Pepe 7.5
Quagliarella 6.5
Vucinic 5

Matri 6.5
Del Piero 8
Giaccherrini 6.5
Oh! You meant Hust!
Your ratings are :thumbs:

fantastic first half but it went downhill in the second until ale saved our asses like he usually does. brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.
DP MoTM for me, just for the sheer importance and class of that goal.But Ale aside, PIRLO has been our best player throughout.
:agree:
And I love you for it.
Fuck, I lost my voice.
You too! I lost mine shouting at that bloody ref!
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
anyway my favourite milanista still @acmilan :stuckup:
AC is my favorite Milanista too!

Such a big win in the circumstances. It was obvious that their goal would affect us second half, we missed chances again, or rather, Marchetti was amazing. But to win like that in a difficult moment is an even bigger lift than beating them 3-0 or 4-0. It shows we can get the win instead of draw, win a scrappy half and look like a championship winning team.
Thank you Alex!
Some of the camera shots of Marchetti made him look as if he was on something. The look on his face was just like a junkie's.

I stopped smoking a year ago. But I'm going now to buy cigars. I will really die if I don't :lol:
Funny. I have the urge to smoke now as well.
Don't do it guys! It's not worth getting cancer - Like Chester's dad & I know!

What a match! Now I must go back to reading.. Got exams for tomorrow FML!
Good luck!

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Zuliani. :nico:

[video=metacafe;8352878/juventus_lazio_2_1_claudio_zuliani/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/8352878/juventus_lazio_2_1_claudio_zuliani/[/video]
It is nice having champs in the team . Pirlo distracts while del piero watches the movement of the keeper :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)