[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (11th-Apr-2012) (37 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• DEL PIERO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
I'm really not feeling well.

I'm definitely not watching the next 6 matches.

How the $#@! did I survive three lost CL finals? :wallbang:
I usually have increased blood presure, who knows how big it was tonight, my arteries are suffering big time.I am afraid how am I gonna bear watching Juve games when I became even older, I will have to stop once.Sadly

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I know it's crazy idea but Alex should play alongside Pirlo as midfielder.
As a midfielder? No thats a bad idea. But you do have a point, today Pirlo and Alex showed some very good contact between the two. Their football intelligence is on a whole other level compared to the other players in our squad. DP should start the remaining matches, no doubt.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I would seriously love to whip out a bottle of whisky, get a cigar and just watch video's of Del Piero despite the fact that it is 7 am.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Goal of the season from Pepe.

Thank you Del Piero.

At this point of the season it's about winning and we did that. Second place I feel is secure also.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Goal of the season from Pepe.

Thank you Del Piero.

At this point of the season it's about winning and we did that. Second place I feel is secure also.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm really not feeling well.

I'm definitely not watching the next 6 matches.

How the fuck did I survive three lost CL finals? :wallbang:
We were young and our hearts were stronger. You should start running and train your heart because this is not healthy and let's be honest, we got tamed the past seasons and we are not ready for this yet.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
I would seriously love to whip out a bottle of whisky, get a cigar and just watch video's of Del Piero despite the fact that it is 7 am.
I am in need of getting some sigarettes, so you brought a good idea to mind.
Also, here it is 23:00 and I have nothing scheduled for tomorrow.

My plans for tonight are set.
Thanks!

---------- Post added 11.04.2012 at 23:03 ----------

I am in need of getting some sigarettes, so you brought a good idea to mind.
Also, here it is 23:00 and I have nothing scheduled for tomorrow.

My plans for tonight are set.
Thanks!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Basically. Pirlo was easily MOM. No one else was close. His passing today was sublime.

However, DP will win by a landslide, and I can't blame anyone for voting that way, laf...
Of course but you have to vote for Del Piero, you just have to. 700 matches and a free kick winner, not any free kick winner, a free kick winner where Marchetti did not move a millimetre after all he did all evening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)