[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (11th-Apr-2012) (14 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• DEL PIERO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I don't know about the rest of you, but this was my most emotionally-invested game of the season. Butterflies in the stomach, sweaty underarms, everything. What a finish.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Such a big win in the circumstances. It was obvious that their goal would affect us second half, we missed chances again, or rather, Marchetti was amazing. But to win like that in a difficult moment is an even bigger lift than beating them 3-0 or 4-0. It shows we can get the win instead of draw, win a scrappy half and look like a championship winning team.

Thank you Alex!

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
one thing is for sure that our team deserves respect before anything cause.. i can say proudly that this team is like the old juve i fall in love..

we are back fuckers we are the best in italy and we deserve the scudetto even i can't wait to face the CL teams cause our spirit will be like the dark will eat others alive.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
Your favorite Milanista here is to wish good luck to both Juve and Lazio, make football fans around the world who'll be watching Madrid Derby and Germany title decider regret they missed this one by an eventful 4-4 draw.
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

anyway my favourite milanista still @acmilan :stuckup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Such a big win in the circumstances. It was obvious that their goal would affect us second half, we missed chances again, or rather, Marchetti was amazing. But to win like that in a difficult moment is an even bigger lift than beating them 3-0 or 4-0. It shows we can get the win instead of draw, win a scrappy half and look like a championship winning team.

Thank you Alex!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)