[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (11th-Apr-2012) (88 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• DEL PIERO!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2003
fantastic first half but it went downhill in the second until ale saved our asses like he usually does. brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

DP MoTM for me, just for the sheer importance and class of that goal.

But Ale aside, PIRLO has been our best player throughout.

Aug 1, 2003
What a match. Thank you DP. The crowd gets 11 for their effort! Top notch supporting. No need to blame anyone because Marcheti was just awesome today but even he could not stop 2 football geniuses at work. Loved how Pirlo totally threw them off for Ale to pick his spot.
"the wall isn't ten yards away!" :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I voted DP, though Pirlo should have a honorable mention, the passes he was making in the first half were pure class.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
This match wasn't good for my health, but this is football. Ale :heart:I saw that too :D

OOOhh I'm with you on that man bud. Thought I was going to get a heart attack with all the screaming I was doing. Let's get prepared for the Bbilan bitching now. I can see it now....."juve is sooooo lucky that lazio got a red card in the 92minute or else they would of scored on you and bal bla bla bla bla.

Good tough win boys love to see out no quit me faulty nice and strong st this stage of the season. Gaining much needed experience for future games in tough situations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)