[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (11th-Apr-2012) (71 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• DEL PIERO!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 1, 2010
What hurts me the most is that if Juve wins this we really need a miracle to happen since rest of the teams they play have their season already finished.
Lazio,Roma and Lecce could definitely cause us problems. Lazio Roma are fighting for a place in Europe while Lecce are trying to get out of the relegation zone and they have been pretty good lately.

We should definitely beat the other teams comfortably but we never know, we've had lots of problems against small teams this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It's all about getting the first goal against teams who have nothing to play for.

If they get to an hour at 0-0 or if they score first they will fight for the game.

If Juve get ahead against them it is unlikely that they will have the motivation to force their way back into the game.

Conte's Bitch

2003 - Old Trafford
Mar 3, 2012
It's all about getting the first goal against teams who have nothing to play for.

If they get to an hour at 0-0 or if they score first they will fight for the game.

If Juve get ahead against them it is unlikely that they will have the motivation to force their way back into the game.
Came here to say the exact same thing. Score first and you'll win. If Juve beats Lazio, then I say it will really be in hands of Juve.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Too soon to say due to not knowing how a lot of Juve players will react to front-running at this stage of the season.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Gazzetta just changed its predicted team for Juve from 3-5-2 to 4-3-3.

It has also changed Lazio's from 4-2-3-1 to 3-5-1-1.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Gazzetta just changed its predicted team for Juve from 3-5-2 to 4-3-3.

It has also changed Lazio's from 4-2-3-1 to 3-5-1-1.
Any lineups?

Man...i would kill to see Vidal-Pirlo-Marrone.

Probably Padoin or Giach in the middle. :sergio: FML

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What hurts me the most is that if Juve wins this we really need a miracle to happen since rest of the teams they play have their season already finished.
Same can be said about the remaining Milan games except for the Milan derby where Inter will only play for the derby.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
For you who don't know. Cana is an awesome CB. I have seen many games him playing as CB. hope he will day an off day.

For you who don't know as well.
IF we win, we will get three points and stay on top.
If milan draws, or loses tonight, no matter the outcome of our game we will still be on top.

Forza JUVE :D!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
it looks like konko and radu are missing
If true, then it's big news.
Both these fullbacks were instrumental in Reja's successful 4-2-3-1, 4-3-1-2 and 4-3-2-1 formations as of late. Even more, if they do play with a 3 men defense, it's gonna be for the first time this season that Lazio don't use a 4 men defense.
But won't Reja use one of Scaloni and Zauri for the RB and Garrido for the LB? That's what he used to do when one of Radu and Konko wasn't available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)