[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (13 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I thought it was an interesting & good game to watch, even though the level of play wasn't always that great.

Both teams were evenly matched, we merely won it thanks to a bit of luck & a stroke of genius.

On the positive side, we looked like we actually cared about this game. I saw some fighting spirit & the will to win it. Something I did not see the previous 2 games.
On the other hand, we are still lacking ideas, even with both Ale & Diego on the pitch. And our set piece defending still leaves a lot to be desired.

Buffon 6,5 - Mostly unemployed, but ready when called upon.
Caceres 7 - I have to admit he's improving. Still some positional problems but he always made up for them, mostly thanks to his pace & general reaction speed.
Cannavaro 6,5 - Mostly good game. Read the game quite well and gave away little.
Chiellini 7 - Another good performance. The kind of player you need in these games.
Grosso 6 - The weakest player in our back 4 but still ok.
Sissoko 6,5 - He was very important to our midfield last night, I think that's obvious for every one.
Melo 5 - I thought he was having an overall decent game, although he still has a problem passing the ball. Too bad that he's not exactly an intelligent player. Rightfully sent off imo (Balotelli made the most of it obviously), and it could have cost us.
Marchisio 7 - Difficult game for him. There were moments when he was completely invisible. But he scored the decisive goal, and what a goal it was!
Diego 5,5 - Again, I can't fault his workrate & involvement, but I feel he is not delivering enough.
Del Piero 5,5 - Did well drawing fouls, as he always does. Other than that he was almost completely muscled out of the game.
Amauri 5 - I think he had a really bright start, only to return to his former ways after 15 or 20 min. Enough with the moaning already.

Camoranesi 6 - Helped us keep the advantage, nothing spectacular.
Poulsen -
Grygera -

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I disagree, Diego was at least a 6, both goals involved him and he played well, you got to judge all the players the same not on what you expect.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
5.5 and 6 are really about what you expected from him, so close it's symantics
Of course it is, but if the whole thing was a grey area, it would be totally chaotic. So they are necassary, but if you compare grosso and camo (both 6) to Diego I think it is unfair to put him lower.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Of course it is, but if the whole thing was a grey area, it would be totally chaotic. So they are necassary, but if you compare grosso and camo (both 6) to Diego I think it is unfair to put him lower.
Then again I expect nothing from Grosso, I expect at least 10 goals and 10 assists from Diego this year, I think that better players should be held to higher standards.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
So when molinaro scores a goal we should rate him a 10?
Molinaro gets the same rating every game - 0

were caceres to do his job to the best of his ability and score a goal for example, I'd be hard pressed not to give him an 8.5

I've never given a player a 10 ever.

I think everybody should be held to a basic standard and star players held to slightly higher standards.

I don't expect Grosso to wow, but I do Diego.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I disagree, Diego was at least a 6, both goals involved him and he played well, you got to judge all the players the same not on what you expect.
I was not judging him on what I expect though, I just merely pointed out that I expect more from him.

Like I said he was very involved BUT his role in the team is being a creative threat. Searching for openings, creating opportunities, ... He does that very little and to add to that he lost the ball quite a few times (unforced).

In the end, all these ratings are nothing more than our subjective look at the game, even though I try to be as objective as possible.

I feel a 5,5 was warranted, while you'd say 6. Doesn't mean either of us is wrong.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I like it how he was annoying the Inter dude by keep repeating "It was 1 out of 3" :lol:.
At the beginning they were arguing about the help both Inter and Juve got and the Inter dude was talking about the "4 meter offside" from which Marchionni crossed to Del Piero against Atalanta. And while he was trying to say how it was a goal for 1:0 and a decisive goal our guy was simply ignoring that and repeating "It was just 1 out of 3 goals" (we won 1:3 on that match).
In the end the guy from Inter realized that he can't win this and he's only getting more annoyed so he escaped :lol:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
FUCK BALotelli.... btw that red card was deserved even the to try it is a red card but chivu headbutted sissoko? what happend there it was too much and my stream was to slow?
Melo may have deserved a red for his OTT hardman act, but not for that particular incident. His elbow hardly made contact with the interesti lowlife and came nowhere near its face! Chivu should've got a straight red! Amauri's yellow was ridiculous - he clearly played the ball!

..... Muntari should have been sent off in the first half already. Dirty player.
:agree:

:inter: claiming there should have been 2 pk's given to them. :lol:
:lol: 2PK's for one dive! Juve players were shoved to the deck in their penalty area more often than that; - and they were not awarded any PK's

Balo deserves a ban for theatrics. The elbow never made contact with his face.
Thanks for the pic! I knew Melo never elbowed his ugly mug! I agree! That low life should have got a red for simulation!

Melo deserved a red for sure, but the ref should have given more cards to Inter, especially that faggot Muntari.
:agree: Chivu, Samuel, Muntari, Motta and Bollock-telli should all have received reds and would have had the ref done his job properly!

Did anyone manage to get a pic of Mourinho getting his red? He was apparently sent off. I saw him walk out of the dugout, but I never got to see him actually get the red card! :(

Caceres did well. Yes, he's young and makes mistakes, but he has talent and shows a desire to play for Juve. However, he is pipped at the post for my MOM by Claudio, who played with a drive and determination. His goal epitomised this! What a Juventino! :juventus:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I thought it was an interesting & good game to watch, even though the level of play wasn't always that great.

Both teams were evenly matched, we merely won it thanks to a bit of luck & a stroke of genius.

On the positive side, we looked like we actually cared about this game. I saw some fighting spirit & the will to win it. Something I did not see the previous 2 games.
On the other hand, we are still lacking ideas, even with both Ale & Diego on the pitch. And our set piece defending still leaves a lot to be desired.

Buffon 6,5 - Mostly unemployed, but ready when called upon.
Caceres 7 - I have to admit he's improving. Still some positional problems but he always made up for them, mostly thanks to his pace & general reaction speed.
Cannavaro 6,5 - Mostly good game. Read the game quite well and gave away little.
Chiellini 7 - Another good performance. The kind of player you need in these games.
Grosso 6 - The weakest player in our back 4 but still ok.
Sissoko 6,5 - He was very important to our midfield last night, I think that's obvious for every one.
Melo 5 - I thought he was having an overall decent game, although he still has a problem passing the ball. Too bad that he's not exactly an intelligent player. Rightfully sent off imo (Balotelli made the most of it obviously), and it could have cost us.
Marchisio 7 - Difficult game for him. There were moments when he was completely invisible. But he scored the decisive goal, and what a goal it was!
Diego 5,5 - Again, I can't fault his workrate & involvement, but I feel he is not delivering enough.
Del Piero 5,5 - Did well drawing fouls, as he always does. Other than that he was almost completely muscled out of the game.
Amauri 5 - I think he had a really bright start, only to return to his former ways after 15 or 20 min. Enough with the moaning already.

Camoranesi 6 - Helped us keep the advantage, nothing spectacular.
Poulsen -
Grygera -
:tup:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Melo may have deserved a red for his OTT hardman act, but not for that particular incident. His elbow hardly made contact with the interesti lowlife and came nowhere near its face! Thanks for the pic! I knew Melo never elbowed his ugly mug! I agree! That low life should have got a red for simulation!
Chivu, Samuel, Muntari, Motta and Bollock-telli should all have received reds and would have had the ref done his job properly!
:agree:
But the Media are still crucifying us for being favored...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)