[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (21 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Now I'm not a racist but if there is a black person the KKK need to get their hands on then its Balotelli.
As a black person, I will acknowledge the awkwardness of your statement but I will go on to say even as a black guy, I think he's the player I hate the most in football today. Its like he tries his utmost best to be intentionally fucked up and those levels of bitch ass-ness transend even the race card. The mothafuker is a bastard...period

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Bonsoir bitches :D

The lads made us all proud today, seeing balomerda fail was fucking epic, Marchisio is a fucking legend, Caceres i think now i know why Barca payed so much for him too bad for them they couldn't get the best out of him, Diego this is how u should play forever, Merda is Merda no use of insulting and picking they are the dump of europe the garbage of football clubs, thugs mercenaries and all that shit, anyway it's time to...............................

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
WHAT AN EMOTIONAL GAME, I was like between :andy2: :ferocious :excited: :superhapp :confused: :party: :touched: :andyandbarcelona: throughout the game :D

Motta

Que golazo! :mark: :touched: :touched: :touched: Was seriously speechless! :star: :star: :star:

Caceres, has MUCHO GRANDE HUEVOS :D Dude was awesome :delpiero:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Should of also gave Chivu a red card, for that headbutt to Sissoko.
Indeed, a plethora of non-calls by the refs, so the Inter fags should stop complaining. But they won't, because they were raped.

I think he got a yellow and I doubt he'll be banned at all. Although i'd punish the motherfucker and hand him a 1 match ban. But I fear that in that case Melo might get a 2 match ban, so i'd rather they don't ban Balotelli and give 1 match ban to Melo.
There was no contact for sure, but the malicious attempt by Melo to hurt Balotelli deserved a direct red, not only a second yellow.

Btw, Inter fans complain that the decisive decision by the ref went against Inter. Apparently Del Piero dived to get the free kick from which we scored our first goal :howler:
Maybe they should start another calciopoli. Del Piero "diving" 40 meters from Inter's goal was the reason why Inter lost tonight. :lol:

Losers will always be losers.
They are the biggest group of losers I've ever seen. The most classless club and group of degenerate fags I've ever seen.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Great game. Great win and above all, great 3 points at such cruicial time in the league.

We are back in the race.

For the first time I watch such match in low volume and in absolute silent reaction from my side. "Baby sleeping :("

When matchisio scored, I just had this look:

DP wasn't calm today as he usually is. I noticed that when he had to shake hands with Zanetti. Tention was there in the air and it affected his game.

Amauri is just as horrible as his hair do.

Melo needs to relax more. The guy gets booked way too often and for stupid stupid actions.

Match stars were already covered so won't go through it.

Diego was normal today.

FORZA JUVE.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I think he got a yellow and I doubt he'll be banned at all. Although i'd punish the motherfucker and hand him a 1 match ban. But I fear that in that case Melo might get a 2 match ban, so i'd rather they don't ban Balotelli and give 1 match ban to Melo.
There was no contact for sure, but the malicious attempt by Melo to hurt Balotelli deserved a direct red, not only a second yellow.

Btw, Inter fans complain that the decisive decision by the ref went against Inter. Apparently Del Piero dived to get the free kick from which we scored our first goal :howler:
Maybe they should start another calciopoli. Del Piero "diving" 40 meters from Inter's goal was the reason why Inter lost tonight. :lol:

Losers will always be losers.
Don't underestimate them. Right after our return to A, after we got a "bogus" throw-in, there were people all up in arms about that.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
For the first time I watch such match in low volume and in absolute silent reaction from my side. "Baby sleeping :("
My younger son spent the last three nights in hospital with bronchitis. My wife was with him.
I brought them back home today morning and during the match they were in the bedroom.
My older son was in the room where I watched the match.

I still couldn't control myself and I woke up the baby, my wife and I scared my older son (who btw, wore a Juve jersey and a Juve cap) when I was yelling and swearing. :D
I love my family and I take care of them. I never let even a fly to make noise when the kids sleep. But this time I couldn't control myself. :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Indeed, a plethora of non-calls by the refs, so the Inter fags should stop complaining. But they won't, because they were raped.
:lol: Seriously. Inter deserved a yellow for just being douchebags.

I could smell the vinegar all the way to San Francisco.

When matchisio scored, I just had this look:

Watching that goal unfold, I almost couldn't believe my eyes as it was happening. I've been a big fan of Marchisio since I saw him field for us in Serie B. To see him mature as he has through the Juve system has been really satisfying.

But now to see that once-awkward defensive middie who looked unsure of himself to thunk balls away in aggressive clearances to start back-heeling passes and finishing off with calm and assured moves like that was fantastic.

Even as a self-admitted Marchisio fanboy, even I wasn't sure where that calm and class came from today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)