[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (18 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Referee of this game: Next time stick this whistle inside your ass. Undeserved red card to Melo, Balotelli should be in hollywood for his acting performance, and if you think the red card is deserved then the fucking Muntari should have been sent off in the first half.

Osman: Yessss, you were right. Sissoko was a must in this match and you were more than spot on. I love you.

Thiago Motta: I want to step on your dead body. Just show me your face.

Muntari
: The next time you think about pulling Caceres hair you socks addict think about Melo and Sissoko before it's too late.

2nd goal's celebration
: The way our team celebrated the 2nd goal with the fans brought tears into my eyes, Ale, Melo, Marchisio, Amauri all going crazy, that was pure touchy.

I love JUVE, it will always be 29 and we are the originals and they're the fakes.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I voted whole team as MOM, they were brilliant and all deserve praise for the win

Great game by Momo tonight, he underlined his real importance to the side

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Man that was nerve recking. Caceres was simply awesome. The more I watch this kid the more I love him.

Marchisio brought it home, don't know how he pulled that off. When the ball bounced off ceasar, I kinda lost hope. Was expecting Claudio to just shoot it, but he pulled that off from no where!

Congrats boys, a perfect win before Bayern.
:flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1:
Did you see how Samuel got owned in first the instance. Sweet! That is a thinking man's goal.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Referee of this game: Next time stick this whistle inside your ass. Undeserved red card to Melo, Balotelli should be in hollywood for his acting performance, and if you think the red card is deserved then the fucking Muntari should have been sent off in the first half.

Osman: Yessss, you were right. Sissoko was a must in this match and you were more than spot on. I love you.

Thiago Motta: I want to step on your dead body. Just show me your face.

Muntari
: The next time you think about pulling Caceres hair you socks addict think about Melo and Sissoko before it's too late.

2nd goal's celebration
: The way our team celebrated the 2nd goal with the fans brought tears into my eyes, Ale, Melo, Marchisio, Amauri all going crazy, that was pure touchy.

I love JUVE, it will always be 29 and we are the originals and they're the fakes.
:lol: :tup:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Melo's red was deserved. The intention was there but the elbow missed. Muntari should have been sent off in the first half already. Dirty player.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Im having such a laugh on this Inter forums. they admit they was shit and i couldnt help myself to join in with them.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Chi non salta Negrazzuro è è!!!

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Balo should win the oscars instead and give 1 to the referee too for being the dumbest audience ever.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fucking epic, crazy emotional match which showed what a disgraceful piece of shit Balotelli is. Marchisio and Caceres were excellent, especially the warrior in defence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)