[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (55 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This was one of the most emotional matches I've ever seen.

And people said we shouldn't jump. :howler:

Se saltelli, muore Balotelli! >>>>>> Zlatan sei un zingaro, any time.
100% everything.

When Thiago Motta the bitch tried to hit Buffon I went nuts I swear I just wanted to kill that Motta shit. And the fight:touched:, Gigi alone was about to eat those cunts.

SE SALTELLI FUCK YOU BALOTELLI:weee:
:flag1: :flag1: :flag1:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
FANTASTIC team performance. What a result!

Die Inter scumbags!!!
I hope mourinhoe enjoyed watching the game from the stands
The ref was terrible, they should have been down to 9 men.

FORZA JUVE!!!

This is the spirit we need to keep hold of, this is how we need to play, I am not sure how much down to ferrara that is, but i wasn't entirely convinced with his decision making. We were so fired up though, good to see us playing with the bit between our teeth for a change rather than just cruising

:flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Man that was nerve recking. Caceres was simply awesome. The more I watch this kid the more I love him.

Marchisio brought it home, don't know how he pulled that off. When the ball bounced off ceasar, I kinda lost hope. Was expecting Claudio to just shoot it, but he pulled that off from no where!

Congrats boys, a perfect win before Bayern.
:flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i have to go offline right now...
but i just have to say : FUCK INTER what a bunch of cocksuckers srsly what a merda team... balotelli should be suspended for acting and the fucker who punched sissoko should die... and fuck u fuckers for making buffon angry....and fuck moratti just for the shake of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)