[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (53 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Here's your loyal Canna

As for Alex, That's the best position IMO that allows him and Diego to give their best together, Diego alone behind 2 strikers doesn't do much, I would prefer Giovinco in that position and Alex as the only striker, but that won't happen

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Here's your loyal Canna

As for Alex, That's the best position IMO that allows him and Diego to give their best together, Diego alone behind 2 strikers doesn't do much, I would prefer Giovinco in that position and Alex as the only striker, but that won't happen
:disagree:

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
BTW , i will catch this game on TV , been a while since watching Juventus' games on TV , i did it at the earlier season when we beat Roma 3-1, BUT normally we rarely win the games when i watching it on TV at midnight game here :D be cool i think this time is the exception , time to break the curse :tup:

3-0 for us :flag1:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Are we all aware that this is the Time of Reckoning...A Time of War. We are not fighting for the scudetto, nor the champions league, but for our reputation...as a Capable Club, of Strength and Regal Tradition. One of the Elite.

And even when we are down on our luck, seemingly wandering through the season like headless chickens on ketamine, in fact, in these times especially, above all others, when our fiercest rivals come to town, we step up to the challenge, or bow down in disgusting reverence for our captors and conquerors...

Its put up or shut up, on a grand scale.

And if our team cannot motivate itself for this Battle, then they are not fit to wear the jersey...or the jersey is not fit for OUR love and Respect.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Are we all aware that this is the Time of Reckoning...A Time of War. We are not fighting for the scudetto, nor the champions league, but for our reputation...as a Capable Club, of Strength and Regal Tradition. One of the Elite.

And even when we are down on our luck, seemingly wandering through the season like headless chickens on ketamine, in fact, in these times especially, above all others, when our fiercest rivals come to town, we step up to the challenge, or bow down in disgusting reverence for our captors and conquerors...

Its put up or shut up, on a grand scale.

And if our team cannot motivate itself for this Battle, then they are not fit to wear the jersey...or the jersey is not fit for OUR love and Respect.
:tup: :tup:

The timing is perfect and it won't be hard motivating the team to go out there and smash those cunts. FORZA JUVE!!!!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Here's your loyal Canna

if he scores the winner against inter all is forgotten

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)