[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (73 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
And I ask you again:D

Del Piero - Immobile?
Del Piero - Giovinco?
Immobile - Giovinco?

Which two would you pick?
I'd pick you to partner me upfront

No seriously, Del Piero-Giovinco upfront wouldn't be bad, it can't get worse no? but I think it will be Del Piero Amauri upfront.

150% correct.

Additionally, what does if you jump balotelli dies, i dont quite get it, maybe im stupid, but could some1 explain...jump?
Check Andy's thread, If you jump Balotelli dies.

Buy on AliExpress.com

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
I'd pick you to partner me upfront

No seriously, Del Piero-Giovinco upfront wouldn't be bad, it can't get worse no? but I think it will be Del Piero Amauri upfront.
That would be the best solution.

No it can't get worse. And if we field our to small boys up front we'd stop playing these stupid crosses from somewhere in the midfield and start playing football.
I hope it's Immobile instead of Amauri. I can't see his "dribblings" and his moaning and his hair any more.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

No it can't get worse. And if we field our to small boys up front we'd stop playing these stupid crosses from somewhere in the midfield and start playing football.
I hope it's Immobile instead of Amauri. I can't see his "dribblings" and his moaning and his hair any more.
Yes, damn right.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

:lol: that's what has been annoying me too

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
If Camo plays, he'll see red. Well, he always kills against Inter, but if he doesn't he's gonna get frustrated and thrown out on his ass.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
for me the way to go is

gross--canna--chiello--caceres
------------melo/poulsen-----------------
--sissoko---------camoranesi--
------------diego----------------
-------alex-------amauri-------

ok well sissoko and melo together is a risk but if this goes well they will just be told to destroy, let camo bring the ball up to diego and in attack sissoko can offer his runs, if not they both stay back, alex will help out and amauri will be there for support most of the time. if it goes well which i think it might we should be ok, its more dynamic than the 4-3-1-2, as long as the players are given the right instructions.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Apparently some ultras showed up at our training today to voice their dissatisfaction about the latest performances.

"Con le parole il tricolore, ma in campo scendete senza onore. Più rispetto per noi"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)