[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (16 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
somehow Quaran courses are banned for children younger than 15 yo. and if a course violate the rule, officals are raiding there like it is a terror activity.

you know Dogan group right? they are publishing stories of these ''little terrorists'' on their channels and papers almost everyday.
I know Dogan group and I love them, not talking about the news and their paper, those are as biased as the others. But I love the quality of their channels, sadly they will give up from media soon, is that story real?

As for the stories, some of them are right man, and you know it, but sure they love to exaggerate.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I reckon balotelli to be on the score sheet, seeing as moroninho perposely left out balotelli he's gonna be extra pumped for this and he seems to be always troubling us. Our only hope is to kill him...By jumping. :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I really fail to see the problem. Do you maybe feel threatened by it?
threatened? why should I? I feel sorry for those who act like you, "Hey look at me, I am a believer, I am a good man". Christian or Muslim, if you are a believer, you should keep that to yourself, should be between yourself and your God, and not to show off, because that sounds very fake..

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
"Astaghfirullah" That's my favorite comment :D

what you think about this?

turkey needed an identity, a complete break from the old corrupt ottoman tradition. Ataturk tried to do that through his mini-cultural revolution(the hat example is pretty funny) but it seems certain things endured regardless. Personally I like the fact that turks try to keep religion out of politics.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
turkey needed an identity, a complete break from the old corrupt ottoman tradition. Ataturk tried to do that through his mini-cultural revolution(the hat example is pretty funny) but it seems certain things endured regardless. Personally I like the fact that turks try to keep religion out of politics.
I agree with that, but didn't mean that. I meant about the translation. Turks are still divided with this, that Quraan shouldn't be translated neither the azan. Me personally think it should, cause logically that will help people understand what they are praying or reading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)