[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (9 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Even if we manage to somehow win this match (a miracle is required) we will go back to dropping points in 2-3 weeks time anyway. The problem is the mentality of the team. They don't even try! Inter tried hard and got the win against Fiorentina, and as a consequence are 8 points ahead of us. We, on the other hand, didn't even bother showing up to play against Cagliari, and the result is an 8 point deficit which will be stretched to 11 come Sunday.

The Bayern game is a different matter entirely. I hope we manage to sneak a 0-0 draw in that one, as the way we are playing I can't see us scoring any goals. A 1'st round exit from the CL would be disastrous :scared:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Btw, this current situation reminds me so much of last year before facing Real Madrid when we were in real crisis and having difficulties but then won 7consecutive matches.

Lets see if we will react the same this year against Balotelli, I mean Inter.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Right now I just want us to beat this scum of a team and leave Mourinho a speechless bitch. That's not something you see often. I still have faith in Ciro and we all should. Not every inexperienced coach is bound for glory like Pep Guardiola. This is football, not a Hollywood movie. Therefore let us show some faith, isn't that what being a fan is all about?
dude your sig :sergio:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So we play Inter without chiellini, without a set formation, after 2 heavy defeats, with diego who apparently doesn't listen to coachs orders, and the fact legro has to play :sergio:

Jul 2, 2006
And the "laik"ists think the opposite, that the republic turning to an Arabic one :D

But I always thought there were loads of Quraan courses (in Arabic) given out there.
somehow Quaran courses are banned for children younger than 15 yo. and if a course violate the rule, officals are raiding there like it is a terror activity.

you know Dogan group right? they are publishing stories of these ''little terrorists'' on their channels and papers almost everyday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)