[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (4 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sissoko today against Cagliari was disastrous.

To me, he has always been a good tackler with a bad habit of doing wrong passes and gaining silly yellows...... but today.... he was really disgusting.... to molinaro standards.

He could very well stay some more weeks injured if he is going to play like a headless chicken like today.

Tiago would have been better.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fair enough. I've always like Marchisio better than either one so IMO Marchisio is my number one pick for mid. The other two, late fate decide.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Ok just for the fun of it.. A flat 4-4-2 :D

Buffon
Caseras Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso
Camoranesi Melo Marchisio Giovinco
Amauri Del Piero​

But honestly if I was Ferrara I'd play

Buffon
Melo
Camoranesi Marchisio
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​

Giovinco can either start or come in as a sub. If he is to start, I'd play him instead of Diego.

May 4, 2004
The real problem is the coach imo.. Not the formation.. Its clear that the players have lost faith in Ferrara.. They dont fight like they should, lose ball's to easy.. Look like they dont really wanna play..

Anyway i'd say a 4-3-1-2 would be the best in a game like this. Inter's midfield must be stopped..

Buffon
Sissoko Melo Marchisio
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Do you two still have the desire and energy to jump? The last two performances from Juve took the will to live from me and i'll find it hard to jump :cry:
Today at the gym I was wondering for a while, thinking what sad atmosphere it will be on Saturday. I don't even want us to play this match after watching today's game. It hurts, but..... Balotelli will die.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Today at the gym I was wondering for a while, thinking what sad atmosphere it will be on Saturday. I don't even want us to play this match after watching today's game. It hurts, but..... Balotelli will die.
:D

Fine then, you two brought back to me the will to jump.
Whenever Balotelli falls, I will write "i'm jumping, i'm jumping" in the commentary thread.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm still not giving up though. If we win on Saturday it's back to 5points. And 5points are nothing in Football, but that's if....

Inter and Milan ahead of us, god.... I don't want to present myself at work tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)