[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Hellas Verona (September 22, 2013) (10 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Ogbonna

• Barzagli

• Isla

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Bonucci

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
do not care about the lineup, hope the team shows up today from the first minute and gives them hell throughout the whole 90. I'd give the captain armband to either Chiellini or Barzagli if Giorgio is out

- - - Updated - - -

But Storrari isn't that guy. :D Only 46 games till now.

Top 10 - Presenze totali rosa attuale
445 Buffon Gianluigi
283 Chiellini Giorgio
214 Marchisio Claudio
134 Bonucci Leonardo
121 De Ceglie Paolo
106 Barzagli Andrea
93 Giovinco Sebastian
91 Pirlo Andrea
85 Vidal Arturo Erasmo P
82 Quagliarella Fabio
46 Storrari
The days when De Ceglie was promising youngster and Cronios was ready to murder Ranieri for not starting him :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I just hope that Conte will start Llorente.The guy need his chance.And I do not believe in so called fitness issues.He is with us for a three months.One thing that is making me worrying over Llorente is that in order he to be lethal he need a lot of balls from the flanks and I think he is more suited with 4-4-2 system with real flank players,like Pepe maybe.That is in my opinion why Conte is omising him from the starting eleven.Because everyone in this Juve team exept maybe Pirlo and Vucinic got defensieve duties .I just hope that he scores.But you can not judge a player if you do not give him a chance.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
My line-up:

Storari
Barzagli - Bonucci - Ogbonna
Isla - Vidal - Pogba - Asamoah - Peluso
Llorente - Tevez

Isla's and Peluso's crosses to Rey Leon. :tuttosport:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Conte has confirmed that he's rotating Buffon for this one considering the congested fixtures list coming up
Good idea to rest Buffon, you know, considering the amount of running he has to do every game, and the amount of saves he's had to make in the last two matches, which can be counted on one hand.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
I'm thinking this'll be a draw, 1-1, Tévez and Toni scoring
Toni is not 100% fit, doubt they'll even risk him playing and getting injured in a match, that will probably be decided in the first half. Tuttosport and GdS still have him as "injured", so he might not even make it to the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)