[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bologna (31st Oct 2012) (6 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Quagliarella

• Pogba

• Bonucci

• Bendtner

• Giovinco

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Pogba was amazing and he is easily the best purchase Juve had made in many a year. A simply wonderful midfielder and only 19. Wowzers.

Again wasteful finishing nearly costs us a win, we really do need to start learning how to finish off these teams earlier.

Onwards and upwards to Saturday against the putrid scum from the blue half of Milan.
I lost count at the number of times the fans said bravo paul throughout the game, clearly the motm

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Pogba was fantastic and still has lots of time for more improvement

That was DC's best pass of the season....too bad it was to the other team !! This is the second time this season where he gave it away carelessly in our own end....not to mention the awful pass in the Danish penalty area in our last CL game, where he didn't even look where he passed to, which lead to a late game counter attack

We can find many better LB's than DC....sell him in January, and dont let him play anymore until then

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juve made hard work of that game by not playing at a high enough tempo most of the time, so it was pretty tough to move Bologna around and open up space.

Thought Bendtner, in having an alright game, showed how useful it would be to Juve to have a big, strong CF who was comfortable playing with his back to goal.

Bendtner usually messes up his good movement with a poor touch, but he's trying a lot of the right things.

If Juve had Llorente to play that role they would be very difficult to play against.

- - - Updated - - -

How on earth did Bonucci make it into the MOTM poll?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Juve made hard work of that game by not playing at a high enough tempo most of the time, so it was pretty tough to move Bologna around and open up space.

Thought Bendtner, in having an alright game, showed how useful it would be to Juve to have a big, strong CF who was comfortable playing with his back to goal.

Bendtner usually messes up his good movement with a poor touch, but he's trying a lot of the right things.

If Juve had Llorente to play that role they would be very difficult to play against.

- - - Updated - - -

How on earth did Bonucci make it into the MOTM poll?
i almost felt a sleep tbh
cos juve played so slow, and bologna was so shit :sleep:
and we were leading so i could relax
I woke up at the moment the fans went whistling for the 1-1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)