[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bologna (31st Oct 2012) (7 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Quagliarella

• Pogba

• Bonucci

• Bendtner

• Giovinco

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Giach has some of the best movement and attacking work rate on the team. The problem is he sucks in the box but he does cause a lot of shit IMO.

He's kind of like Pepe. He just launches himself into the box and then who the fuck knows what will happen but he at least starts the fire lol.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Giach has some of the best movement and attacking work rate on the team. The problem is he sucks in the box but he does cause a lot of shit IMO.

He's kind of like Pepe. He just launches himself into the box and then who the fuck knows what will happen but he at least starts the fire lol.
He's just disruptive and in the way, and breaks down most of our attacks. Plus, he offers no resistance to the opposing midfield.

May 22, 2007

I think the comparison to Pepe goes as far as them both being hard workers, but I think there's a clear difference in which can kick a ball more reliably, and which is far better at taking possession and moving the ball.

Giaccherini is a lot more utility as well.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
That goal is a good example of what I mean. Buffon makes the save. Everyone is walking out of the box, who is the first person to support Mirko? Giach.

FFS Gio is already up beside him and can't help him out. Giach has to run the whole field lol.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Nah, Giacch has done alot of good for this Juve side.

Not the most skillful player around, but he sure gives his all.
I like that he puts in a lot of heart and effort, but the sole fact that he is in the way of Maronne progressing as a player really annoys me. Not to mention that he is physically weak, dribbles the ball and collides with an opposing player (and he's the only one that falls of course), looses possession easily, not to mention he doesn't add much defensively and when he does something useful offensively he's really not the source of it, he is\may be in the receive end of a genius ball made by Maronne.

- - - Updated - - -

With the Pogba-Pirlo-Giach core, don't expect Pogba to do much, he'll be having defensive duties only, Giach will be the one making all the runs and Pirlo doing what he does best.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
yea you are right, i think people are dissing giach too much. Whenever he comes on as a sub, you can guarantee more actions and wider plays in attack. He is a player that will definitely walk into the first team of almost all other italian serie A clubs, excluding napo

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
yea you are right, i think people are dissing giach too much. Whenever he comes on as a sub, you can guarantee more actions and wider plays in attack. He is a player that will definitely walk into the first team of almost all other italian serie A clubs, excluding napo
That's quite the feat :lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
In that case, I hope we don't have trouble getting him sold, come the end of the season.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Fr3sh, I appreciate your concerns, but you must remember that this new Juve is made up of epic trolls :D

From Agnelli, to Marotta, to Conte himself. It is only natural that a troll-player like Giaccherini shall keep Marrone, one of Italy's biggest talents, on the bench.

To be fair to Giacch, though, he has contributed with more points in the Conte era than Marrone has. Marrone did incredibly well against Atalanta both home and away last season, but Giacch has more to his Juve-resumé.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)