[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Atalanta, Mar 28th, 2010 (3 Viewers)

M.O.M

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Marchisio

• Buffon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I hope Zacch sees that Gio must play, if he's not going to start he has to come in atleast 20-25 minutes of the game.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Well the last half of the 2nd was good, but before that it was the same horrific performance seen in the last games. Now let's hope that Zac understands that Gio needs to be a starting lineup player for us. If he can play that well after being away for so long, imagine what he can do after a few games. Unfortunately it may already be too late considering our CL hopes but i guess everything's possible...

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
By the way, Zacs subs were only good because the players played well. Everyone thought putting Melo on was a joke at first (a defensive mid replacing an attacking mid during a draw seems pretty stupid in theory).
It was clear why he brought Melo on at that point though. We were being overran in the midfield and Atalanta were on top because of it.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
As a team we were outplayed, Atalanta played some beautiful football at moments
and they were worthy of the draw at least.
But DP alone has tipped the balance to our favor, from early on, it seemed that this was going to be one of his days.
The way he was controlling the ball and dictating our gameplay and our efforts was inspirational.
Nicola also tried to play his part and also did very well, but he was always one class above our captain!
This game felt more like a duel between them, before Giovinco had his chance,
hopefully we will see more of him.

At least we can still beat a relegation team home...

MAG1CAJUVE

Mar 17, 2010
Bergamasco ci senti? Ci senti... pezzo di meeeerrrdaaaaa!

Forza juve I don't care if we beat Atalanta or the local under 12's a win is a win and beggars can't be choosers! But let's not get our hopes up for future performances, udinese will be a tough nut to crack...

Aug 17, 2007
Deserved win IMO. We fought and deserved 3points. We were better in the first half and even with them on the 2nd half.

I'm delighted with everyone except Grosso. Adds nothing new to the team and one of the most predictable players.

Melo's gesture after the goal he scored was pure diamond.
Del Piero's play by the corner in the last 1min was gold.

Forza Juve.
Rab, Datasport:"DEL PIERO 7- ...Bla Bla Bla...he was brilliant even in the final seconds"...

:)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Yes, I saw it on Kanal 9.

Jag tycker om honom även om han använder termen juvematerial. Han har dock helt rätt om Amauri.
:lol: Jag tänkte också på det när han sa "juvematerial". Men jag gillar verkligen honom, han är väl insatt och har en bra känsla för spelet.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Did Gio actually play? Doesn`t sound familiar at all.

(I missed the game due to a horrible hangover)
Yes, he did and I think I speak for everyone when I say he's amazing <3.

I totally forgot how good he actually was, he must play more often.

Candreva/Camo - Diego - Giovinco = deadly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)