[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Atalanta, Mar 28th, 2010 (2 Viewers)

M.O.M

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Marchisio

• Buffon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
For the trip to Udine I would play

Buffon

Zebina-Chiellini-Canna-Grosso

Melo-Marchisio

Camo-Del Piero-Giovinco

Amauri
Haha you really don't like Candreva eh? Camo didn't play well against Napoli - I think Candreva can put in better efforts.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
what was the formation + starting lineup at the beginning, and then later on in the game?

Manni

Zebina - Legro - Canna - Grosso

Candreva - Momo - Marchi

Diego

Del Piero - Trez​

---------------------------

Manni

Zebina - Legro - Canna - Grosso

Marchi - Melo - Momo - Giovinco

Del Piero - Amauri​

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Buffon was in the stands at first, then came down to the bench and he was constantly coaching the team from the side. You could hear him shouting stuff all second half. :heart:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Because unlike our fans, and our coach all we heard was the great support Buffon was yelling to our players on the sideline. Great man.
Because he coached the team :p
For the second half he came down from his box in the stands and got closer to the action, encouraging all the players and motivating them to close down etc.

You could clearly hear him since the stadium has nobody in it.
Fuck My Life!!!!! :wallbang:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
By the way, Zacs subs were only good because the players played well. Everyone thought putting Melo on was a joke at first (a defensive mid replacing an attacking mid during a draw seems pretty stupid in theory). Amauri is not rated on this forum at all either. Yet they both played pretty well and all of the sudden they're good subs.
Good on him for finally playing Gio though. That kid led out there. He had desperation and want for the ball that we've been lacking all season. Sometimes effort can be just as valuable as skill and when you have both (like Giovinco) you've got a real player on your hands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)