[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Atalanta (20th February, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That was a key pass though. The point is when he finds himself in these situation and that happens fairly often (he's got good movement off the ball, makes good runs), his crosses are of the highest standard.
So we should play 4-3-3 with Morata and Pereyra as wingers for Tevez, and let Morata drift inside when he wants to, a la Ronaldo?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So we should play 4-3-3 with Morata and Pereyra as wingers for Tevez, and let Morata drift inside when he wants to, a la Ronaldo?
I'd be down for that. Morata would do some serious damage on the wings and Tevez wouldn't lose his effectiveness.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'd be down for that. Morata would do some serious damage on the wings and Tevez wouldn't lose his effectiveness.
I'd be interested in seeing this also. Coman would get more game time in this formation as first sub for both Morata and Pereyra, and Llorente would probably be more effective between two wingers who can cross, acting as a focal point for those crosses. We'd create a lot on the ground with Tevez in the middle, and in the air with Llorente in the middle. And against smaller sides a front 3 of Coman--Morata--Pereyra might be very exciting.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
juventini is so cute.
hate pereyra just because of his price.
you dont remember when pirlo and vidal missed few games in start of season.

you are too delusional just because juve dont buy player what you want.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He and that lapdog of his fail to notice the simplest of things, that pass was a real beauty.
I was thinking that it was an assist . Anyway pass/assist one in 90 minutes game is a real achievement for that headless chicken ,wannabe Vidal.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't. Don't make me ban you. :stuckup:
Wow, you write from a position of a power.Ban me if you like but mainly you said prior to game that if they play Miglaccio we are safe.And he scores.....

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I was thinking that it was an assist . Anyway pass/assist one in 90 minutes game is a real achievement for that headless chicken ,wannabe Vidal.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, you write from a position of a power.Ban me if you like but mainly you said prior to game that if they play Miglaccio we are safe.And he scores.....
I'm joking FFS!!!

and we won. :D

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I favour this formation as well. We have to at least try it. The 4-3-1-2 is the epitome of winning ugly right now.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
:beer:

Games with Dortmund we'll see what we're made of.
TRue Mark.I recorded and watched the Dortmund game against Stutgard .They won.They easy concede but they score easy too.Tough opponent .Will be very difficult game for us.If they score in Turin ,we will have big problems.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
For all the morons who still think our first goal was offside. Cigarini kept Tevez (and others) onside with his positioning near the wing.

- - - Updated - - -

juventini is so cute.
hate pereyra just because of his price.
you dont remember when pirlo and vidal missed few games in start of season.

you are too delusional just because juve dont buy player what you want.

Is this man a new potential recruit for The Society?
@Jem83 @Nzorc @Fint @MikeM - get the initiation tools ready. We might have a new subject.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We have to see how he defends the onslaught from JCK and Suns.

And also ask him if he faps to Sabatini.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
TRue Mark.I recorded and watched the Dortmund game against Stutgard .They won.They easy concede but they score easy too.Tough opponent .Will be very difficult game for us.If they score in Turin ,we will have big problems.
Already shitting bricks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)