[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Udinese (September 13th 2014) (22 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Ogbonna

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Evra

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i didn catch that, in the live thread people were praising him
Maybe not everyone but you already know that I tend to exaggerate. Also Allegri said something about Evra not being good enough or something along the lines. 7 is a very good grade according to Italian press.

Ill say one thing.

Along the journey, we need to let loose morata, coman, and pogba somehow. Im pretty sure morata will help a lot in games where llorente is missing like today.

Good games for caceres and marchisio :tup:

Evra looks very rusty
Carlitos was a little selfish.

We could have scored a few more if it wasnt for our wastefulness and the keeper.

3 points, its all that matters
My thoughts:

Buffon - 6.5 - Not asked too much, but hey -- clean sheet.
Evra - 5.5 - Unconvincing and a bit of rust.
Lichtsteiner - 6 - Lots of running... almost too much ... with limited end result. Love the effort. Need to dial up more on the result. Otherwise OK.
Ogbonna - 6 - Better than I'm definitely used to.
Bonucci - 6 - Mostly solid.
Caceres - 7 - Almost did nothing wrong. MoM
Pereyra - 6.5 - Good movement and mostly effective
Marchisio - 7 - Seems in his zen space now. Quite strong as a replacement for Pilro in a number of ways (though not all overlapping).
Pogba - 7 - Solid play. Just a lack of end-product at times.
Llorente - 6 - Good first half where we couldn't capitalize on his assists in the first half. Faded in the second half.
Tevez - 7 - Key goal and great movement. Tireless. Though I don't like seeing him playing behind the likes of Evra or Licht as often as he does.

Subs:
Coman - NR
Padoin - NR
Morata - NR

Coach:
Allegri - 6.5 - Good tactics, positive play.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
i thought he did really well, and if we had a forward with good box awareness he would have had a couple of assists.
Weren't most of his crosses and passes into the box blocked?

Anyways, I thought he did alright. Still rate Asamoah one level above him though, and 7 as given by GDS is a little bit too high a rating for me, would have given him 6,5, maybe even 6.

Allegri also said that he should still improve, and it was his first game after all.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Weren't most of his crosses and passes into the box blocked?

Anyways, I thought he did alright. Still rate Asamoah one level above him though, and 7 as given by GDS is a little bit too high a rating for me, would have given him 6,5, maybe even 6.

Allegri also said that he should still improve, and it was his first game after all.
he and pogba raped that left side, the fact that he can do better is very good news

where to be

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Did you see when Licht headed that Marchisio ball in back across the 6 yard box, right in the perfect spot for Llorente or Tevez, and somehow neither of our forwards were even in the area. They both seem to be rather absent at times from our attacking plays, and unaware that they need to be in the box, especially Llorente.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Did you see when Licht headed that Marchisio ball in back across the 6 yard box, right in the perfect spot for Llorente or Tevez, and somehow neither of our forwards were even in the area. They both seem to be rather absent at times from our attacking plays, and unaware that they need to be in the box, especially Llorente.
:agree: llorente is a very good targetman, but his box instincts are really poor imo

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Evra was great. Involved in so much and got into the penalty box so many times for some good chances. Also involved in the 2nd goal. I thought he was MoM.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
For both of games I have the same feeling.I am not an Allegri fan at all,not even a close to that but I find this Juve to play with a bigger easiness then before.Maybe I am wrong but I see that .Okay it's a start of the season and we don't play against some strong team or in situation that good opponent is attacking us but so far I see the game like I said before.Easiness of play,passing and creating chances.

Jul 20, 2012
For both of games I have the same feeling.I am not an Allegri fan at all,not even a close to that but I find this Juve to play with a bigger easiness then before.Maybe I am wrong but I see that .Okay it's a start of the season and we don't play against some strong team or in situation that good opponent is attacking us but so far I see the game like I said before.Easiness of play,passing and creating chances.
How can u not be a fan of our coach? Then don't support the team.

Jul 20, 2012
Well you like someone more and someone less.That doesn't have anything with my love for a Juve.Coaches come and go and Juve is forever.
totally agree but you do have to support the coach. I think you are one of the ones who was totally mesmerized by Conte's reign but we are still Juve and we have to get behind the coach.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
i thought he did really well, and if we had a forward with good box awareness he would have had a couple of assists.
I thought he got better as the game wore on, and he was involved in the build up to our second goal. A good option to have on the left. Gone are the days of fucking Padoin and Peluso in that position.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
totally agree but you do have to support the coach. I think you are one of the ones who was totally mesmerized by Conte's reign but we are still Juve and we have to get behind the coach.
You choose big words .I was never mesmerized by Conte .Especially how stubborn he was with substitutions (84-85) minute and about tactics.Also I think that he better manages the players and pushes them to certain limits than he is a tactician.But his devotion about every game and Juve DNA are immaculate. But that does not have anything with Allegri.I understand that our management can not pick a better tactician(Allegri is not bad) having in mind timing of Conte's departure.Again that doesn't have anything with my love of Juve.Nothing.I will be first who will congratulate Allegri after some good game of JUve.That's it.You can't like all coaches equally.It's impossible.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Great signs from Allegri. We play better football now, more passes and movement instead of Bonbon passing from the back. Exciting subs from Allegri, especially Coman preferred before Giovinco is, imo, very good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)