[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 SPAL [September 28th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 3, 2014
Guys, it's SPAL, I'm sure we'll get it done even if Dybala playes LB.
That’s why I think safest choice is Beruatto. A guy like Matuidi or Bernardeschi are more likely to make basic tactical errors due to a lack of experience in the position. Beruatto is more likely to make errors due to age and a lack of experience in his career/ being at a lower level. But he should have basics covered. The latter seems safer considering that Spal is bottom of the table and the level of Beruatto vs Spal players closer. Meanwhile Spal capitalizing on a midfielder playing fullback seems likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Playing Juve is the highlight of every team's season, everyone plays to their maximum. Regardless, we should dominate possession and I expect it to be target practice for us so perhaps the Burger King and Ronaldo can get some goals.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
I dont get why we sent Pellegrini on loan even if he’s not ready it’s better to have him as back up than nobody, transfer window had some positives De Ligt Ramsey etc but overall it was a fkn balls up we usually sell then fail to buy the right quality and panic buy someone but this year we bought some then failed to sell and that meant we couldn’t buy the rest we needed , we need to be busy in January

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #91
    I dont get why we sent Pellegrini on loan even if he’s not ready it’s better to have him as back up than nobody, transfer window had some positives De Ligt Ramsey etc but overall it was a fkn balls up we usually sell then fail to buy the right quality and panic buy someone but this year we bought some then failed to sell and that meant we couldn’t buy the rest we needed , we need to be busy in January
    """""Experience"""""

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    “The three-man defence is hardly feasible for my system,” said Sarri. “With three man defence, there is less cover from the midfield whereas in my system, we cannot sustain that. Our problem is that we have all right-sided defenders.
    We are still exploring options among our defenders to figure out which players are capable of playing on the left side.”

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    That’s why I think safest choice is Beruatto. A guy like Matuidi or Bernardeschi are more likely to make basic tactical errors due to a lack of experience in the position. Beruatto is more likely to make errors due to age and a lack of experience in his career/ being at a lower level. But he should have basics covered. The latter seems safer considering that Spal is bottom of the table and the level of Beruatto vs Spal players closer. Meanwhile Spal capitalizing on a midfielder playing fullback seems likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    are errors commited due to youth better errors than errors commited due being out of position?

- - - Updated - - -

Love it. Cant wait to see Ronaldo play in this formation i am quite confident he is going to rape.

I wonder is matuidi at LB a blessing disguise? now we can play rabiot at LCM to link up with players while still benefitting from matuidis insane workrate on the left?

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
    Dec 23, 2012
    Real played this formation under Zidane when Ronaldo was molesting opposition didnt they?
    I think we should keep this formation going forward, suits all our players (Bar costa) more

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #97
    Ramsey doing those sexy little one-twos with Higuain and Ronaldo :green:

- - - Updated - - -

I see Sami doing well in the box with this formation.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Matuidi as a LB isn't a bad thing. Having him as far away from our attacking box as possible is probably a good thing. Can't kill our attack and I trust his defending/hustle at the back. Also, as long as a CM is opening up for him to pass to (or back to MDL) and he keeps it simple, shouldn't be a bad thing.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    Ramsey doing those sexy little one-twos with Higuain and Ronaldo :green:

- - - Updated - - -

I see Sami doing well in the box with this formation.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Matuidi as a LB isn't a bad thing. Having him as far away from our attacking box as possible is probably a good thing. Can't kill our attack and I trust his defending/hustle at the back. Also, as long as a CM is opening up for him to pass to (or back to MDL) and he keeps it simple, shouldn't be a bad thing.
    Matuidi away from the attack is a very good thing.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Matuidi away from the attack is good, but closer to our goal is bad. Any bad pass he makes could end up in our net. For sure the opponent will press him as hard as possible when he receives a ball on the touchline. Hopefully he just punts it.

But we have no other choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)