[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 SPAL [November 24th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Perin
MDS Rugani Chiellini AS
Bentancur Pjanic Matuidi
DC MM CR7

Or rest Chiellini instead of Bonucci, whoever can use more rest ahead of the tough schedule.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
No more Khedira please. Let's just play Bernadeschi in midfield. And will our wingers/attackers start learning how to shoot accurately? I just mean cuardrado and d Costa. Berna as well, but in my dream formation he will be in midfield.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Ronaldo and Mandzukic will play from first minute, Dybala could start from the bench. Dybala is in constant growth since the first year he arrived. I’m happy for his goal on the national team. How will we handle rotation? Khedira is out, Emre Can will be available in a few weeks”

Allegri discussed further the situation in his midfield:”Matuidi arrives today because I gave him three days off, he needed them. We don’t have an emergency in the midfield. Tomorrow in the match versus SPAL the approach will be important. Cancelo and Cuadrado can play in the midfield”

Allegri was also asked about the defense:”Perin will start tomorrow, but Szczesny is the starter for us. Chiellini got better as he got older. It’s normal that I have to manage his energy. If he doesn’t play will be up to either Rugani or Benatia

Perin time :D

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
what about Berna? start of the season Allegri was talking about him being a possible mid solution, now suddenly it's Cuads and Cancelo that can play in the midfield..

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Not sure if Berna is fully-fit. Max probably considers him for the Valencia game, it is really, really hard to imagine that he is giving him a tough time for those selfish shots vs freaking Young Boys...

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Bernardeschi is injured. Has been struggling with a knock for a while. Allegri said a few games ago that he didn't want to call him up to remove the tentation of playing while injured. Then on his way back he got re-injured this week. Allegri just said that he won't be for SPAL but is hoping that he is available vs Valencia.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Bernardeschi is injured. Has been struggling with a knock for a while. Allegri said a few games ago that he didn't want to call him up to remove the tentation of playing while injured. Then on his way back he got re-injured this week. Allegri just said that he won't be for SPAL but is hoping that he is available vs Valencia.
Not sure if Berna is fully-fit. Max probably considers him for the Valencia game, it is really, really hard to imagine that he is giving him a tough time for those selfish shots vs freaking Young Boys...

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Cuadrado is so much more suited for a midfield role than Berna, so I dont understand the surprise. He is basically acting as our playmaker every time he plays. Plus he has the workrate and defensive contribution too, but most importantly, he can receive the ball under high pressure and pass really well, even better at that than our current midfielders. However with less experience and understanding of the movements, it is of course a bit risky too, to play Cuads, Berna or Cancelo in such a position. But against Spal we should be fine. Berna should play a more attacking role when he is ready.

Based on Allegris comments it sounds like the lineup could be?

------------Ronaldo - Mandzukic
Costa?
--- Bentancur - Pjanic - Cuadrado

a_we_pe

Oct 13, 2018
The latest news is that Mattia Perin will start in goal for Juventus and that Pjanic will be fit enough to start, but Bernardeschi and Khedira are out. Matuidi is only fit enough to make the bench. Cristiano Ronaldo and Mandzukic are expected to start in a 4-4-2 formation, which means Dybala will be on the bench. Cuadrado and Douglas Costa will play on the wings.

Here are the formations:

Juventus (4-4-2): Perin; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Benatia, Alex Sandro; Cuadrado, Pjanic, Bentancur, Douglas Costa; Mandzukic, Cristiano Ronaldo.

SPAL (3-5-2): Gomis; Cionek, Djourou, Felipe; Lazzari, Kurtic, Schiattarella, Missiroli, Costa; Petagna, Antenucci.

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/juve...ble-formations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)