[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Salernitana [March 20th, 2022] (16 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yaaaay. Back where we belong, struggling to beat minnows and continue our unbeaten streak in the Farmers League. At least we have a cushion in 4th. Who knows what might happen? Heck, we might even finish third, so we can embarrass ourselves again in the CL next season with a coach who's stuck playing archaic football and refuses to make subs until the 75th minute.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I stoped watching Juve when we lost against Porto (It was one of the smartest decisions i've done)

But after we got Zakaria,Vlaho started watching again , but after tonight i won't bother this season , we don't deserve shit , i hope Juve can make top 4 ,and if they get good players i'll start watching again , tired of watching some clowns playing

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I stoped watching Juve when we lost against Porto (It was one of the smartest decisions i've done)

But after we got Zakaria,Vlaho started watching again , but after tonight i won't bother this season , we don't deserve shit , i hope Juve can make top 4 ,and if they get good players i'll start watching again , tired of watching some clowns playing
Don't worry it is just a sport.

Oct 23, 2011
I used to be way more emotional , but nowadays i don't care that much , yeah i thought we would win this but i knew our team is average .
Back then wen Juve lost my week was ruined , but right now i'm not even mad .
Cardiff was my last heartbreak, I literally felt physically sick after that loss. After that, my view on the sport changed completely and I started putting things into perspective.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wonder if we attack or defend in this game.
Sense - We should attack but then we make risks (apparentally)
Results wise - Defending with counters even if it is funny to do so against such a team...

- - - Updated - - -

I feel you but its difficult for me to do the same. Im like a mazochist - I know what happens when we play but I watch it anyway..
Just wondering how many years do you have in your Juve watching years?

- - - Updated - - -

Cardiff was my last heartbreak, I literally felt physically sick after that loss. After that, my view on the sport changed completely and I started putting things into perspective.
2015 and 2017 I had two differently vibes.
2015 I felt we are very strong but Barca were amazing. Then we played them and I felt we could have won that game.
2017 - I came to watch with confidence but after the first half I already knew where this game is going.

Villareal is a bit different since even if I expect us to beat them, its obvious we would get knocked out in the next stage.. It is a game we should have won but it doesnt really change much aside for the money we could have received from qualifying.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Don't give a fuck about the rest of the season tbh. We aren't winning anything, so why bother? Sleep is more important.

We're probably going to finish top 4, so I'll probably just tune in to watch the start of the new season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)