[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Parma (25th August - 2012) (6 Viewers)

MotM?

• Asamoah

• Someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fox Soccer Channel is nothing but an epicenter for mongoloid Brits and fagggots.

Please tell me this match will be on RAI International.

If not, that channel is an epicenter for mongoloid Brits and fagggots.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fox Soccer Channel is nothing but an epicenter for mongoloid Brits and fagggots.

Please tell me this match will be on RAI International.

If not, that channel is an epicenter for mongoloid Brits and fagggots.
RAI International just settled its contract for Serie A rights for the season. Unfortunately it was on too short notice to change its programming and to show ANY games from today. I checked, and they start playing games tomorrow.

Going forward, the games should be showed on RAI Int'l.

However, I am disappointed in ESPN 3 selling out.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
RAI International just settled its contract for Serie A rights for the season. Unfortunately it was on too short notice to change its programming and to show ANY games from today. I checked, and they start playing games tomorrow.

Going forward, the games should be showed on RAI Int'l.

However, I am disappointed in ESPN 3 selling out.
Mongoloid fagggots. All of them.

Supposedly this BeIN TV is going live with Comcast soon in the states. That should be good.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I feel bad now that I am missing this match especially when it started raining, the race will not be as pleasant as it usually is.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
:theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)