[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Parma (25th August - 2012) (7 Viewers)

MotM?

• Asamoah

• Someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 16, 2007
I am panicking.......no Serie A rights in Hong Kong

I need to make sure I get a reliable stream. I don't have sopcast on my mac.....and I don't have access to Bet365. I hope I find a decent stream.
you can get Serie A live streaming from Indonesia TV Broadcast in TVRI, u can check in: http://live.tvri.co.id/pc/ and pick "TVRI Nasional"

* 01.45 WIB (its West Indonesian Time) GMT+7, if in Hongkong, its 02.45 in the morning...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
The scorer of Juve's first goal this season will receive 24 bottles of wine & white truffles. Lichtsteiner received the same last year.

---------- Post added 25.08.2012 at 14:30 ----------

Del Piero 'hasn't decided yet'
By Football Italia staff

Alessandro Del Piero was not invited to the Juventus Stadium today, but his agent reveals “he has not chosen his next club yet.”

The captain ended his 20-year tenure in Turin with a wonderful send-off from the fans. However, it’s reported he won’t be there to watch the Bianconeri open their Serie A season against Parma this evening because the club did not send an invite.

Meanwhile, Alex continues to train regularly and consider the offers received over the summer.

“Alessandro has not chosen his next – and last – club yet, but it is just an issue of making a decision,” revealed his brother and agent Stefano Del Piero on Calciomercato.it.

“It is true that some Serie A clubs stepped forward to understand if he’d changed his mind on never playing for a different Italian side, but his intention remains the same.

“We are working to ensure the situations Alessandro wants will be available and then he’ll make his choice. Right now he is training with a fitness coach to ensure he’s ready for his new team.”

Del Piero has been linked with moves to the USA, Argentina, Brazil, Dubai, Japan and even Spain.

“At this moment no club is in pole position. There are negotiations in place and anything can happy in football, so we’ll see which option suits everyone best.

“As things stand, the USA is the most difficult alternative. Solutions could be in South America, the Emirates and I wouldn’t rule out Europe either, as something is moving there.”

---

Forza Agnelli, eh.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
One thing, though, and don't take this the wrong way.

But why must the club "send an invite" ? :boh:

Can't he just show up if he feels like it? Or am I missing something here?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The captain ended his 20-year tenure in Turin with a wonderful send-off from the fans. However, it’s reported he won’t be there to watch the Bianconeri open their Serie A season against Parma this evening because the club did not send an invite.
---

Forza Agnelli, eh.
As usual shitty-written by Football-Italia!

What the fuck do Agnelli and the club have to do with Del Piero not attending the match? Can't Del Piero afford a ticket?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
are you guys thick? its the action that matters.

such a grand occasion and they couldn't even bother at least offering him to come to the match.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
are you guys thick? its the action that matters.

such a grand occasion and they couldn't even bother at least offering him to come to the match.
I don't know much about such gestures. Is it standard to invite someone for the season opener?

If he wants to be there he could just come anyway, no?

Dec 31, 2008
The season begins motherfuckers!!!

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

:nico::nico::nico:

:weee::weee::weee:

:flag1::flag1::flag1:

:jvefan::jvefan::jvefan:

:juvefan2::juvefan2::juvefan2:

:flag2::flag2::flag2:

:ultra::ultra::ultra:

:flag3::flag3::flag3:

:theflag::theflag::theflag:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I wouldn't read much into it, Ahmed. It's just FI trying to create some controversy, as usual. As if Agnelli would neglect Ale from attending the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)