[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Parma (25th August - 2012) (6 Viewers)

MotM?

• Asamoah

• Someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I hope we win big in this one. Keep pressing them and send the message to every fucko that hates us and works against us.

Lets do this!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
DAI RAGAZZI NOI CI CREDIAMO!!!!!

Anger. Motiviation. Pride. Lets win for Antonio. I want to see Parma absolutely pulverized and demoralised at the end of the match. No Mercy.

FORZA JUVE :theflag:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Jem, are you nervous about this game? :D

I used to love your nervous posts before matches last season, they were a highlight for me :D
Haha, thanks.

Yep, I'm always nervous before matches.

Here's my pre-Parma nervous post that I wrote a couple of days back:

I think it should be expected that Parma will be in better shape for their opening match this season than they were the year before.

Why? Because last season they weren't prepared at all. I think this is something that the Parma management must've addressed this time around. Don't have any proof of this, but I just have a feeling that Parma will have talked about this issue and done their utmost to make sure that they can grab at least a point in their season opener.

We should be a bit worried, and not for a second rest on our laurels. We must not slack off. If we can keep our concentration levels up and play to the best of our ability, though, I see us winning this match 2-1.
All in all I'd say I've had more nervous posts than that, so this is really me being positive :D

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I am panicking.......no Serie A rights in Hong Kong

I need to make sure I get a reliable stream. I don't have sopcast on my mac.....and I don't have access to Bet365. I hope I find a decent stream.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Sexy 11:

Storari

Barzagli-Marrone-Bonucci

Licht-Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal-Asamoah

Vucinic-Giovinco

Add Buffon, Isla and Chiellini and that is some 11.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)