[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Palermo (October 26th 2014) (21 Viewers)

MOM JUVENTUS vs Palermo

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Pereyra

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think certain people would prefer us to lose to teams like Palermo if we could do a little better in Europe...

The question that needs to be asked is... Scudetto + Rof16 exit...

or...

2nd/3rd place + SF exit

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
I'd take that any day of the week.
I got that right :)!

I should bet next week!

- - - Updated - - -

Asamoah plays LWB for 3 years now. if we had any intention to use him at CM we would buy a starting LWB. therefore, Asamoah = LWB
Actually we bought him as A LCM, because Conte wanted to play 4-2-4, remember, but then Conte switched to 3-5-2 and Asamoah got stuck there, and to be honest he is the best we have for that position.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think certain people would prefer us to lose to teams like Palermo if we could do a little better in Europe...

or...

2nd/3rd place + SF exit
All I have to say is:

Fuck Dortmund.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
All I have to say is:

$#@! Dortmund.
:agree:

I'd much rather win the scudetto and go out in the Ro16 than not win anything at all, but get a SF in the CL. Of course, both would be preferred, but we just don't currently have the quality in this side to expect anything better than Rof16+Scudetto.

Group stage exit would be a failure again, but I'm not going to jump on this bandwagon that says we're going out in the group stage when we've played our two tough away matches already.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I got that right :)!

I should bet next week!

- - - Updated - - -

Actually we bought him as A LCM, because Conte wanted to play 4-2-4, remember, but then Conte switched to 3-5-2 and Asamoah got stuck there, and to be honest he is the best we have for that position.
Well then please predict a win for the rest of our CL games :)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4725260 said:
Area Turan said that in his 4 seasons in Madrid JUVENTUS was the worst enemy and the hardest team to beat, but what he knows, the tuz football analytics will tell u the truth :rofl:
Have you heard of the term patronise?

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006

or...

2nd/3rd place + SF exit
That's easy, finish 2nd and reach CL semi final.

The simple fact is that winning Serie A for 56th time in a row does nothing for us anymore, the league is held in such little esteem internationally that nobody cares. Like Lyon winning 8 in a row in the '00s. Who cared then?

Deep CL runs is what will A. Give Juventus more exposure and better the brand and B. Financially benefit the club.

It's all about the CL for us from here on out, until the rest of the clubs in Italy gets their act together like AA said last week, which won't happen for another decade.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

or...

2nd/3rd place + SF exit
What about winnign the scudetto and going beyond the group stages, or even 16´s?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We are very far from winning the scudetto at this moment.It's not that this is something that is given to us just like that.We have a lot of games to play.And with this kind of display I am not sure for the scudetto as already ours.Long,long run.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
We are very far from winning the scudetto at this moment.It's not that this is something that is given to us just like that.We have a lot of games to play.And with this kind of display I am not sure for the scudetto as already ours.Long,long run.
we play better then last year around this period :D (atleast before that away game in florence don't remember the exact date of that game anymore).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)