[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Palermo (October 26th 2014) (7 Viewers)

MOM JUVENTUS vs Palermo

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Pereyra

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Imagine we had a game with a back 4 and have Giovinco, Tevez and Morata up front. I think it could be an excellent trident actually as I think they could really work well together. Will never happen unfortunately. Giovinco's natural position is on the left and Morata can play either in the centre or to the right. I would love to see that.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Liked our second half performance. A lot of energy and purpose about it.

Vidal is getting back into form and fitness. Giovinco also looked really good in his short stint.

An okay response following the recent disappointing performances but we'll need to continue this against a Matri inspired Genoa mid-week.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And I didn't think we played any good. Pogba and Giovinco changed it a little at the end.
We were about average considering the ability of our players, just did enough.

Too many games like this in Serie A are what contribute to the difference in our domestic and continental showings.

Oct 25, 2014
Liked our second half performance. A lot of energy and purpose about it.

Vidal is getting back into form and fitness. Giovinco also looked really good in his short stint.

An okay response following the recent disappointing performances but we'll need to continue this against a Matri inspired Genoa mid-week.
oh please matri is a terrible striker and he's supported by even worse midfielders. We're going to beat them obviously

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Not a spectacular performance, but all that matters is a win. Good that we got back on the right track after few poor results. Next mission is Genoa and hopefully we'll put more distance between us and Roman cunts.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Few thing that I noticed and that are my opinion:
Pereyra is no way better than Lichteiner does not matter that he initially passed the ball for the first goal ,okay they are not the same type of players.
Ogbonna is real,real error prone.Definitely not a Juve material and not worth 15 mil.
I see very positive signs about Vidal.He is coming back to his old shape.
One thing that piss me off is that we played like shit.
Here,
on this forum we always speak about CL like Serie A is given to us already.
We will have to fight about the Scudetto very,very hard and with this kind of display I am not sure that we will win it does not care what other members think.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Pereyra looked unfit early on, you could see it as early as the Vidal goal. He did well to win the ball but then really struggled to keep up with the play and his head went down.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Few thing that I noticed and that are my opinion:
Pereyra is no way better than Lichteiner does not matter that he initially passed the ball for the first goal.
Ogbonna is real,real error prone.Definitely not a Juve material and not worth 15 mil.
I see very positive signs about Vidal.He is coming back to his old shape.
One thing that piss me off is that we played like shit.
Here,
on this forum we always speak about CL like Serie A is given to us already.
We will have to fight about the Scudetto very,very hard and with this kind of display I am not sure that we will win it does not care what other members think.
I dont think anyone is taking the league for granted thats why there is a lot of interest on this forum when Roma play. I would agree with what u said about some of the players in the team.

I feel like Ogbonna will cost us points this season he just looks like he doesn't try very hard at times and seems far too casual for a Juve defender. None of us are asking for the team to win the CL just that the performances improve drastically in the CL and we can play the matches with some heart and commitment rather than being beat by teams we should be dispatching with the talent we have in the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)