[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Palermo (October 26th 2014) (30 Viewers)

MOM JUVENTUS vs Palermo

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Pereyra

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah right.

Im still waiting to see all his prowess.

He still has time.

and this
It's not like he won't play another formation
yeah, why he should?. Its not like we are getting kicked out of the CL or sumthing. Theres no hurry :tup:

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Changeing to a 4-3-3 but playing the same pantsy football won't get us anywhere either. But changeing our mentality towards these games and still playing 3-5-2 should by all means get us through.

My point is our mentality issues is a far bigger problem than what formation we play. Starting games in the CL with a mindset of playing for a draw is just hopeless.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Changeing to a 4-3-3 but playing the same pantsy football won't get us anywhere either. But changeing our mentality towards these games and still playing 3-5-2 should by all means get us through.

My point is our mentality issues is a far bigger problem than what formation we play. Starting games in the CL with a mindset of playing for a draw is just hopeless.
This has been exactly our problem. More than formation it's the way we start these games in Europe. Saddens me to see that the team as strong as ours is struggling to impose its game from the start. Although it wouldn't hurt, especially since Barzagli and Caceres are out and we've seen some shocking displays from Ogbonna, to use different system.

Buffon
Licht Bonucci Chiellini Evra
Vidal Marchisio Pogba
Pereyra Morata Tevez

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This has been exactly our problem. More than formation it's the way we start these games in Europe. Saddens me to see that the team as strong as ours is struggling to impose its game from the start. Although it wouldn't hurt, especially since Barzagli and Caceres are out and we've seen some shocking displays from Ogbonna, to use different system.

Buffon
Licht Bonucci Chiellini Evra
Vidal Marchisio Pogba
Pereyra Morata Tevez
Not to disrupt Tevez's position I would field the same but Pereyra behind Tevez and Morata. Also I would let Tevez play closer to Morata who finds himself deeper and farther away from Morata.

Jul 20, 2012
I'd do the Same So more like a 4-3-1-2

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo is starting.

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon; Ogbonna, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Marchisio, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Morata

This is one of the probable, another one states Pereyra will play instead of pogba,vidal, or marchisio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)