[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Palermo (October 26th 2014) (25 Viewers)

MOM JUVENTUS vs Palermo

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Pereyra

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Like dule said. He will most likely get sacked at the end of the season if theres a better prospect.
Unless he does an amazing job, i dont see him keeping his position if someone better is available

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Bench Pirlo, win games. That's the formula. Formation change is secondary to this. It's becoming clear the team plays better without him. Much better.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Don't think our management has the balls. But it would be the best I guess.
I think it will be counterproductive, unless theres a top coach available. If we get disqualified, then the season is over anyways. Better to keep allegri and at least make him qualify us for next year CL, then find a proper top coach to replace him.
The future was sealed the moment conte left us with no proper replacement at sight

This was going to be a transitional season anyways....but i believed we could at least put moe of a fight in europe.

Oh well, i hope this teaches them something. It seems is not enought to try to emulate the top teams economically, but in a sporting sense too. Italian coaches just dont cut it anymore, at least not old school ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)